Chaper 4

When I wake up,Mark is not there. Probably left when I was asleep. I get up and pack my bag for my dads house. Every second weekend I go to my dads house well its not his house but my step mothers. I absolutely hate her though. My dad was married before to another women who was amazing. I loved her like my own mum then my dad had to leave her and marry that good for nothing bitch. I hate everyone in her family except her sons daughter April. She is totally pretty and funny too. I absolutely love her to death she acts likes shes older then me but know she is ownly sixyears younger. She makes going to that bitches house fun. Why you guys want to know why I despise her so much well she totally turned Zoela and me against our dad or the other way around. She doesnt want my dad to do anything but feed me when im at her house. He even doesnt talk to Zoela at all and doesn't abrove of her life choices. She doesn't care about him anymore either. So my life sucks if you didn't guess that already. I grab my things and head downstairs. My mom and Rain is sitting on the couch and I jump on them. Rain starts slapping my butt and my mom laughs her ass off and shrugs me off of them. I get off of them and go into the kitchen. I grab an apple and greet my mom and Rain goodbye before making my way to the front door. As I step outside I see Mark leaving his house. He comes over to me and grabs me by my waist pulls me closer to him and kisses me gently. I pull away after kissing him and smile at him.

"Hi."I say first.

"Hey babe ,you sleep ok? Sorry I had to leave last night."He says.

"I slept fine and dont worry about it." I say.

"Where you off to?"He says gestures to my bag.

"My dads house for the weekend and you?"I say smiling.

"No, I just saw you on your way out so I came to say hi."He says and cue the blushing. Right on time I start blushing.

"Wanna grab breakfast?"He asks quietly. I imagine breakfast with him and think to myself it would be great. I nod.

"Where do you want to go? and dont know if this town has an IHOP" he says. I swat his arm and he laughs louder.

"We have an IHOP down the road doufus. Stop hating on my town."I say trying to be serious. He takes my hand and leads me to his car. He opens the passenger door for me. I gladly get in and smell his scent invade my nostrils as I sit on his leather seats.

I put the radio on when 'flashlight by Jessie J' begins to play. I think he was going to change the station but he turns it up. My jaw drops but to my disadvantage he fucking sees.

"Babe you okay?"He asks with concerned eyes.

"I totally fine."I say.

"Oh because you look like you saw a ghost."He says placing a hand on my thigh.

"No I thought that you we gonna change the station because of the song."I admit. He then smiles and cause me to raise my eyebrow.

"I totally love this song" he says in a girly voice.

"Seriously"I ask.

"Yip,thats the song that played when I first danced with you."He says smiling.

"Oh... I didn't know that..I was kinda distracted ."I say stuttering. He giggles.

"By what may I ask."He says coming closer that our faces are only inches apart. My breathing gets heavey and I look down.

"I cant remember."I lie. Of course I remember it was him that was distracting me. He giggles and finally speaks.

"Should I help you recall babe?"He says leaning more closely to me. I can't say anything but I want to the words just doesn't want to come out. He grabs my waist and flips me that Im on his lap. Luckily his fucking car windows are tinted otherwise people would be staring. As I sit on his lap I remain looking downwards. He sees that im avoiding eye contact with him. He then places his tumb and index fingers on my chin making my eyes meet his. He then kisses me passionately and begins kissing me down my neck bitting where he kisses me. These bites are making me moan into his mouth. He comes to a stop and I sigh. He looks at me and smiles before sliding me off of him.