𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩...

Its been at least a few hours since Y/N Cookie found themself in the middle of nowhere with no memory of any events prior.
They have finally arrived at the edge of the forest, looking over the beautiful  landscape, a bunch of buildings catch their eye.

(𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴?...𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴...𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦?)
☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

Y/N Cookie isnt quite sure on what they do and dont remember. Almost as if 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤 parts of their life were erased out of existence.
They know for certain that they lived in a village. A decently sized one thet grew all the time, with THICK woods around it for protection from anything huge/scary.

He remembers that there were a lot of significantly important people who risked their life to protect everyone.

The main thing they remember is...

..𝘈𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬..

The reasons were always unknown.
There were the crazy theorists who believed it was 𝘏𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 by the protectors, but most sane cookies would agree it was the "𝘋𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘴" in the world that would attack and leave cookies to crumble.

There was no such story of cookies who lived OUTSIDE the village.
☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

(𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴...)
(𝘐𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵... 𝘈 𝘒𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘋𝘖𝘔!?)

(A REAL KINGDOM!? )
(Do cookies still live there?)
(it doesn't look abandoned at all!)

Y/N Cookie opened his mouth out of pure shock, they HAD to see the place up close!

(𝘐𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪𝘵! 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭!)

Adrenaline giving them strength, they go from rolling down the grassy hills on their back to jumping across rocks on a river. (despite the high chance of getting soggy)
They MUST see this kingdom.

The fresh grass smell brought a lost feeling of nostalgia, slightly staining their knees green.
The way the water flowed around the rocks almost as if it was dancing inspired Y/N Cookie to keep going.

It doesnt take long before hunger kicks back in with Y/N Cookie holding their stomach in immense pain.
They still have so far to go.

They breathe in...

And out...

They continue walking towards the collection of buildings. Their body aching from all the energy they used.

(𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘐𝘮 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨)

They walk further

They finally reach the tough walls of the kingdom, tracing the cracks along the sides. They walk along, looking for a possible entrance.

Voices that don't belong to Y/N Cookie could be heard from all directions.
They are the first voices other than tbeir own that Y/N Cookie has heard since 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

Soon Y/N Cookie found the cookies who those voices belonged to.
They belonged to some children playing together in the fields.
Their loud chatter could be easily heard.

Overhearing their conversation while walking by, Y/N Cookie could hear them debating over who would win in a fight between them and a "super strong cakehound."

One of them, rather small, yellowish-blonde hair who constantly called themself a "royal king" stated he would be the strongest as,
"a king should protect his loyal subjects"

Y/N Cookie smiled.

(𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘧 𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘕 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘤𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴!)
(𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘰..)

Some time later, Y/N Cookie eventually finds the entrance.

The doors left wide open, ready to welcome anyone inside. It seems like the occupants are not afraid of any possible danger. Anything is better than Y/N Cookie's current situation.

Y/N Cookie Hesitates before going in.

(𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘪𝘯? 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘮 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳?)

They think.

(well... I definitely need food, water and a place to live. But where exactly do i get that?
I know nothing about living on my own... Or meeting new people!

A voice calls over to Y/N Cookie three times. The first two being ignored as Y/N Cookie thought whoever it was-was talking to someone else.
They turn around after the third call.

The first thing they noticed about the mysterious caller was that they were wearing a very large 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘧 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 hat.
This Cookie had short, thin, platinum hair that covered one of their glossy green eyes.
They covered themselves in a matching green cloak which almost made them invisible in the vast green landscape.
Alas, they spoke again.

"Yes, you! It's not often that i meet an unfamiliar face."

The cookie looks Y/N Cookie up and down as their mind drifts off, as if they are actively looking for if they have met Y/N Cookie in their lifetime.

"Oh!- Yeah... Im kinda new around here"

Y/N Cookie replies, whilst looking around, nervously avoiding eye contact with this stranger.

"Ah! So you are new to the kingdom? I wouldnt mind showing you around"

The green cookie walks past Y/N Cookie. Then stops to turn around, silently telling Y/N Cookie to follow.