Third

Weeks later, naging maayos ang kalagayan ni Saffira. The doctors performed the surgery as soon as possible ng maisaayos ko ang lahat ng dapat isaayos. Napag alaman ko din na kasalukuyang wala sa bansa ang dati kong kasintahan.

Looks like they're making sure to make use of my wealth very well.  Mukhang sayang saya ang dalawa sa pagwaldas ng pera ko, and they even tried to sell my remaining properties pero hindi nila magawa dahil hindi binigyang pahintulot ng sarili kong abogado na ibenta iyon since wala namang naging patunay na patay na ko.

Napairap naman ako sa loob-looban ko, they managed to get rid of me effortless years ago and handled all my remaining assets or so what they thought.

I've been in contact with my Board of Directors, with the help of my brother Cronus ofcourse. He's in charge of everything for the meantime since I can't show myself to them for now. I'll execute everything once ma-discharge ng hospital si Saffira. I already legalized everything I needed to keep her with me since I also got the blessings from Ivan's parents too without causing any conflict.

About Three and Avy, both of them informed Noreen kaya mas lalong napadali ang pagkuha ko sa bata, she has the power to change the law because she herself is the law and no one knows about this very confidential information aside from people whose very close to her.

I breathe heavily, good thing my brother found me as Ivan's men dispatched me in somewhere parts of the country. My family has been eyeing Ivan ever since na nabuo ang aming relasyon and Ivan is not aware of it, ang alam nito ay magisa nalang ako sa buhay at wala nang pamilya na tanging sarili ko lang ang binubuhay ko. Little he didn't know, the RKM Corporation right now was my parents gift since I turned eighteenth kaya halos lahat ng tauhan na naandon ay dumaan sa isang matinding background check and well briefed about my family background since I requested to be that independent.

Mariin kong naipikit ang aking mga mata, I can't imagine Ivan would abandon her niece without thinking.

Nasa ganong posisyon ako ng marinig ko ang boses ni Roy sa tabi.

"Young lady, you have a visitor and I already sent him to the lanai area."

Huh?

I'm not expecting anyone to visit and beside only Avy and Three knows that I'm back.

"Bring us some freshers and snacks please, thank you."

Kahit na nagtataka ay pinuntahan ko ang lanai. I'm too curious who would that be.

Mula sa nilalakaran ko ay natanaw ko ang isang bulto ng taong nakaupo at nakatalikod sa kinaroroonan ko. I tried to get his attention by faked cough.

"Russel?" my jaw dropped ng makilala ko ito.

Ngumisi naman ito at agad akong dinamba ng yakap.

"Hola mi princesa."

"How did you know I'm already here?" still in shocked but I still managed to ask him questions.

"te extrañé, that's why." He then flashed his boyish grin.

Can't help to roll my eyes to this guy, for all I know may hidden agenda nanaman ang isang to kaya ako sinundan nanaman dito sa bansa.

"You can't fool me Russ." Matigas kong saad.

"Bien vale, I was sent here by your brother to pose as your fake boyfriend."

What the hell?

"No!" I exclaimed, "I don't need you here Russ! You can go back now to tita Amanda."

"Oh come on amore, you know I wont go back to Italy just like that."