Chapter One: The Beginning

Number 23: Sawyer Reed
Number 19: Madi
Number 16: Heather
Number 27: Jayla
Number 11: Fitz
Number 15: Perrin

"33 children were selected by the government to take part in a top secret experiment in Alaska on a remote island, far away from the real world. They chose kids 3-12 to take part. Your probably thinking how parents agreed to such a horrible deal, but with the right amount of money you can persuade people to kill.

The 33 kids were loaded onto a big boat and sent out to the cold remote island, where there new life was waiting for them. However, the children had to be prepped before arrival. They were washed, tagged and tested. After, the children were put into matching uniforms expect skirts for the girls and pants for the boys.

When the boat arrived at the island the children were loaded off and led through some forest before there eyes fell upon a huge laboratory. They were taken inside and given bedrooms in order of the number on there right wrist. A lady then walked room to room, greeting all of the children to there new home her name was Dr, Page." I said shaking, I could feel the tears beginning to form in the corner of my eyes and I sat back down.

"Thank you. Ms, Reed. I know talking about this stuff is really hard, but we're here to listen" The councillor said as everyone in the circle began to clap. This was your 12th time at the Circle Group and you weren't sure if it was making your PTSD worse or better. "Alright, we'll gather here next week same time. Good job today guys" The councillor said as she stood up.

Everyone began to pack up and you picked up your purse and ran out quickly. Once outside you breathed in deep breathes before reaching into your purse and pulling out some prescription pills provided by your pharmacist. You took two out of the capsule and swallowed before hiding the bottle in your purse.

"What are those for?" You heard a voice say from behind you. You turned around to see a girl with black heels and black leggings, grey overcoat jacket and red scarf, she also had two long dirty blonde braids on each side of her head. It was Madi.

She held her hand out and you reached back into your purse and pulled the bottle back out, placing it in her hand. She examined for a moment and then looked back at you "I know a good coffee place, down the street. Come on". She handed you back the bottle and began to walk down the sidewalk.

You put them back into your purse for a second time and followed her. You both walked in silent, exchanging a few glances. Madi stopped in front of an old coffee house and walked inside and you followed. She sat down at a table in the back corner and you sat down too. A lady came around and put menus on your table, she clicked her pen and then asked "What drinks can I get for you?".

Madi smiled and said "Two Coffees please" the young waitress wrote the order down and smiled before walking away. "So what's with the pills?" Madi said turning her serious mode on, a mode you didn't even know she had. You stared away from her hardcore stare and began to speak "I still think about.. Alaska".

You could feel Madi's aura become a lot less intense and she gently grabbed your right hand with yours. You drew your attention as she lifted up your sleeve, revealing the number 23 tattooed on your arm. You were uncomfortable but then felt her warm wrist on the side of yours. You looked down at Madi's expose wrist as she too lifted up her sleeve.

"It will always be apart of us." She said trembling softly also looking at the wrists. You exchanged glances between Madi's 19 and your 23. "Yes I know.." you manage to push out of your lips.

{End Of Chapter One}
This is a new story, I hope you enjoy!
Stay tuned until Chapter Two!
Sorry for spelling mistakes!
Goodbye!