Chapter Four: Hospital

Number 23: Sawyer Reed
Number 19: Madi
Number 16: Heather
Number 27: Jayla
Number 11: Fitz
Number 15: Perrin

You woke up in a hospital bed, the moment you opened your eyes you could see a person sleeping on a couch, it was Madi. Your voice was kind of raspy and dry but you manage to speak loud enough to wake up Madi. Madi got up and rushed to your side. She smiled. "I'm glad you alright" she said picking up your hand and gently squeezing it.

Before you could speak up again you heard the door opened. "These people would like a word..." the doctor said stepping aside, A man walked in. He had short black hair and brown skin, he was wearing a black suit. Before he could take a couple steps in Madi walked over to the man and blocked his path.

"My friend just woke up, give her a moment" Madi said the man stood still unfazed. He then pulled out a badge from his pocket "I'm with NGP, we have been contacted because Ms, Reed has been doing suspicious activity". His stone cold tone made Madi gulp, but she kept relaxed.

You could then feel aura surround Madi. You then noticed the man's eyes turn green, Madi was using her power. Madi then began to spoke, her voice had an echo. "Go back to the waiting room and wait" The man's eyes immediately turned back to there original shade and he left the room, you then noticed something fell out of his pocket.

Madi relaxed as the doctor followed the man out. "Madi.. he dropped that bring it to me please" You said pointing to the card on the floor, Madi walked over and picked the card up. She was lied over to your bed side and handed you the card.

You read the words written. "NGP WORKER: Fitz, Wesley" you couldn't help but wonder why that name felt so familiar.

{End of Chapter Four}
Stay Tuned Until Chapter Five!
Sorry For Spelling Mistakes!
Sorry this one is shorter!
Goodbye!