1

Tanners pov:

First day of college. And I've been informed my dormmate is Jaxon. I love him. Somehow my brother Toby got the college to put our groups dorms close together.

I drove there, y'know, with a car.

I got to the hallway that our rooms were in. #18 was me and Jax's. Seems like he was already in there. I walked in and he jumped, as if he didn't know i was coming.

"oh, i-its just you" he said. "Why, ya scared?" i asked. He walked over to me "i can make you scared" back to normal he was. I walked over to the table and sat down, he sat across from me. He started.

"Bad news man, there's only one bed-"
"Your sleeping on the sofa"
"I got here first!"
"I'm older"
"I'm June, your August"
"I'm taller"
"Your 5'2"
"Why are you better then me"
"I'm just older, taller, stronger-"
"I'm hotter tho"
"How many bitches you got?"
"What does that mean?"
"How many girls?"
"We can share the bed"
"I'm gay"
"As friends"
"Bet"

I guess we were sharing the bed now. I mean I'm not complaining. Who would? I mean maybe girls-, people that aren't me, y'know?

There was a party tonight thrown by the college. My whole group was going and so many others. I don't think I've ever been in the same room with this many people- while conscious at least.

The party

Me and Jaxon went together. Well technically the whole group went together. But me and Jaxon came after them, just a few minutes. They all thought something else. But it wasn't.

Jaxon wanted to wear a tie but he didn't know how to tie it, so i went in to help him, then we started making out against the bathroom wall, until i noticed the time and we went.

We got there to see the straight couples do in their little dances in the fake moonlight. But then there was a gay couple. Jaxon had a plan to fake date and we could b friends with them. "Who said it had to be fake?" is what i replied with.

"Hey!" Jaxon yelled over to them, me following him slowly. He was running, and God he was way more fit then i was. None of us are fat, but some work out and some just don't. I'm one who doesnt. For me that was a 'straight guide to date'.

For Jaxon, he just wanted to look and feel manly.

"Ohh heyyyyy, are you another gay couple?" he asked doing that hand thing that was popular for gays in 2021. Years ago.

"Sure are, what are your names?" Jaxon asked. He looked like a cowboy. "I'm Justin, and this is Alex" the taller one said. Justin was surely the top. He acted like a top, talked like one, looked like one. But i mean i can't judge. "I'm Jaxon and that's Tanner." He said.

That creates 'Taxon'

a girl -quite randomly- came over. She was clearly drunk. "Babyy come heree" she said. "Uh, I'm gay" Jaxon said, pushing her away. "Your not hot, I wanna hook up with your friendd" she said. "friend? Which one, the two of them are taken.

Then she looked straight at me. I am so uncomfortable, and Jaxon saw and knew. "Him" she pointed at me. "That's my boyfriend" it felt so good to have that Title. Then she shrugged and walked away, and older man came over and quickly apologized for his daughter, who had a little bit much of whiskey. When she left we continued our convo with the couple.

"We're actually leaving in the mornin', moving to Canada." they said, explaining that they only came here to learn an exclusive language, and will be leaving the uk tomorrow morning.

Then i myself maybe had a little too much to drink and passed out

on Jaxon