Characters N Introduction

Okay.... So as I had promised... I'm back with my first ever story on Wattpad... ✌️
Yeah... So as I told u earlier that it will be a Mafia story... So let's see the Characters N introduction.......
Mishti sharma (TP) - 23 years old girl... She is a journalist...  Live with her father... Her mom died when she was only 1 years... She loves her father so much in the world... If there is anyone whom she loves except her father..
Then she is Pari.... Pari mehta... They both were bff in the college time... But due to some issues Pari has to leave Mumbai...
N now where is she... No one knows....

Pari Mehta ( Vidhu) - A very innocent girl...
She is orphan... She lives alone in Mumbai then she has to leave.... She also loves Mishti
But she has no other options......

Rajesh Sharma - Mishti's Father.... He was also a working man but due to his health issues he was not able to work... N also becoz of Mishti....
" Pa mere hote hue... No work okay..."

Ritwik Noon - Mafia... Biggest Mafia in the world.... He is very rude N arrogant not only for world also fami.... One sec... He is alone...
Her parents are no more... She has a younger sis... Samira.... But she is...... ( Secret)
Right now if we talk about his family so there is only one person... Not his family but more than his family....  Laksh... Laksh Agarwal....

Laksh Agarwal (umar) - He is also a Mafia... He works under Ritwik... He is orphan... He has only Ritwik in his life....

So these are the important Character... One more important character is missing here but I don't want to give his/her intro.... U all will directly meet him in the story..... N ya it's Mafia story so there will be lots of twist... Ups and downs.... Emotional scenes... Abusive content... Mature content...
So Read at ur own risk.... 😇
Till then bye.... Lots of love ✌️💗

So.. Let me know how u all find the Characters???
How much u all r exciting... N ya I know my insta family so guys I need support... Soon I'll upload the prologue... Happy? 😁😁

N ya again... Do like and comment 😉😂