8

Jisung clenched the varsity jacket in his hands and inhaled what he could from it,"I wish I could send his scent off to some candle factory."

Felix and Changbin widened their eyes and stole glances at one another,"he's officially lost it." and the trio chatted about what happened after school until they all hung up and headed to bed.

The blonde stood up from his bed and sleepily made his way to his bathroom,"what should I wear today?" and quickly showered.

He made his way to his closet and scanned his clothing,"ooo, I haven't worn these in a while." and he sat his clothes on the bed.

Jisung dressed himself and put on some light makeup to match his outfit,"Bye Junnie!!!" and he met Changbin downstairs.

The pair chatted in the car and found themselves at their regular hang out spot before classes started,"so Jisung, how did you end up with his jacket?!?"

The blonde smiled and recapped what happened yesterday,"and now it's just at home."

Felix scoffed,"I cant believe he didn't even walk you home." and he cut his eye at the popular brunette.

Changbin sighed,"well, it's Minho's loss. You've down so much for him and he doesn't even appreciate it." and he also felt angry for Jisung.

Jisung shrugged his shoulders,"I mean, I was the one who did that stuff. He just did it to not be in debt to me."

A curly haired blonde peeped his way into the trios conversation,"hey guys." and his dimples caught them all by surprise.

Changbin quickly became defensive but greeted the older,"hey."

Jisung shook his hands,"Chan hyung isn't bad at all, he always sticks up for me!" and he begged his shorter friend to understand.

Changbin hummed but was still a little wary of the random upperclassmen,"why are you even here?"

Chan shyly smiled,"I usually book a studio room ahead of time, but I missed the sign up sheet yesterday."

Jisung and Changbin widened their eyes,"you make music too?!?"

The elder nodded,"it's only a hobby of mine." and he looked at the underclassmen with begging eyes,"would you mind if I joined you guys this month? I swear I won't interrupt you guys at all!"

Changbin lessened his intense glare and smiled,"feel free to join us." and the four conversed until classes started.

"Why is the captain with those freaks?" and the boys from the basketball team furrowed their eyebrows,"he's gonna make us all look like flamers."

Minho moved his gaze and saw that Chan was sitting right next to Jisung,"it's up to him if he wants to look like that." and he held his chopsticks tightly.

"Woah, this is the first time you ever badmouthed the captain." and the table all glanced over at Minho's grip on his chopsticks,"you're gonna snap them in half!"

Minho stood up from the table and swung his bag on his shoulder,"I'll see you guys during practice." and he made his way to the gym.

Jisungs outift for reference