island pt.2

after you and zoro beat those men you both sigh "what the heck were you thinking coming in the shop fighting?!" you say kicking a man with your foot lightly to make sure hes unconscious "i don't know"
he says back bluntly suddenly sanji popped up behind you and hand you a ginormous bouquet of flowers probably enough to suffocate someone "whats this moss head idiot doing in here? are you trying to sabotage me? huh?!" sanji asked as he handed y/n the flowers "no dartboard brows." responded looking at the flowers sanji gave y/n "huh?! what did you call me?! you wont be staying that when my foot is up your ass bush head!" sanji replied, grabbing zoro's shirt and zoro doing the same. "would you two idiots stop that?!" y/n yelled dragging them to the back of the shop.
--------------------------------------------------- after dragging them to the back of the shop, you crossed your arms and glared at Zoro, determined to get an answer. "So, what was you and those guys, zoro?" Zoro scowled and looked away, clearly reluctant to explain. Sanji, still holding onto a grudge, leaned against the wall and watched with a mix of curiosity and annoyance. Finally, Zoro sighed and muttered, "they were causing trouble in the shop, trying to steal things. I was just trying to stop them. That's it." you raised an eyebrow, sensing there was more to the story. but you decided not to push it because he looked so annoyed already. Soon, the rain cleared up.