Chapter 1

When Jeongyeon, her dear friend and lawyer called Sana in her office she didn't think much of it. They'd hang out all the time whenever Jeongyeon was free. But when Jeongyeon handed her an envelope it nearly gave Sana a heart attack.

"What the hell is this? Hundred thousand dollars? Are you kidding me?"

"I know but you were supposed to pay her monthly which you failed to do so now you gotta pay all at once"

"I think I am gonna die"

"At least you wouldn't have to pay her monthly now"

"That's not the point Jeongyeon." Sana was nearly shouting now.

"I don't even have enough money to pay for my utilities. My acting career is doomed as well. Where am I supposed to get a hundred thousand dollars from?"

~Flashbak~

"You're married?" Sana's producer asked her in a sharp tone.

"Yeah I have a wife, Momo. The one who came here the other day."

"No no no this can't happen. No one can know that you're married. If anyone finds out the star of my movie is married it's gonna flop for sure."

"But sir- "

"No buts. From now you can't be seen with your wife. You're gonna move in the production's house"

Sana was packing her stuff when Momo entered the apartment.

"Are we going somewhere?" Momo asked while hugging Sana from behind.

Sana turned around and kissed Momo on the forehead.

"Um not us but me. The producer said that people can't know about me being married. So we'd have to live apart for a few months."

Momo was still processing what was just said while Sana continued.

"This is my first movie Momoring, if this flops I am done for. It is for my future, our future. It's just for a short period of time. We can do this right?"

After a beat Momo nodded her head slowly.

"Okay I'll see you soon."

Sana softly kissed Momo on the lips and left their apartment.

It was D-Day. Her first movie was finally going to release. She was standing outside the premiere hall, all smug waiting for fans to crowd her. But what happened was nothing like she expected. Only people's disappointed faces were seen coming out of the hall. Her producer bashed her for wasting his money and Sana, she was shattered.

Her dream of becoming a superstar was combusting and right now she didn't want anything more than to just go home and cry in Momo's arms.

They haven't been in contract for a few months as Sana was not allowed to have a personal phone due to PR reasons and the producer was really strict about her and Momo. But she trusted their relationship, she knew this was for their future so she kept working hard for the movie.

When Sana opened the door to their apartment, Momo wasn't there. She searched all the rooms but Momo was nowhere to be found. She also tried calling her but nope nothing.

Did Momo just leave? No this can't happen. Momo wouldn't leave Sana. They are each others everything. Momo wouldn't do anything like that.

Sana kept waiting. For days, for weeks, for months. She kept writing to Momo after she found out she had moved to New York, begging for her to come back. Momo didn't write back, never. Until one day Sana did receive a letter. But it wasn't a letter from Momo nope. It was divorce papers. And just like that Sana's entire world shattered with just one piece of paper.