part 3 (reaction 2)

" *now we Will react to your love relationship in next life* "

'i never thought that i Will have a girlfriend in next life' Yoon hee Soo thougt.

Me:(pft..)

" *First we Will react to kang euihyun love relationship* "

"I Will see myself with a boyfriend on next life" kang euihyun said with terrified face.

The rest people just chucle when they see kang euihyun terrified face.

'

what?!' everyone thought.

"I Will be in relationship with ahn Soo jin??doesn't that mean i'm still straight??" Kang euihyun said with blank face that reddened a bit.

While ahn Soo jin have a really really red face.

And everyone just stare at the two of then in disbelieved.

"so the two of them Will have the so called love relationship in next life?" Yoo chan said.

"Yeah, this is unexpected" Lee sanyoo said.

" *Next is Lee sihyun love relationship* "

'Is Lee sihyun in next life equally love each other with his lover or is it still one side love?' Lee sihyun/hajin thougt.

Whis one is really really really really stunned them all, even including Yoon hee Soo and Lee sihyun/hajin.

"What!?" Shout kang euihyun.

Yoo chan now is clenching his first.

Seo rajoon now having a cold face that unusual for him.

While Lee sanyoo still have a smile in his face but his eyes are cold.

'lee sihyun, you Will have a relationship with Yoon hee Soo?!someone that i suspect to be your sponsor?!' Lee sihyun/hajin thought.

'i Will have a relationship with Lee sihyun in next life?, And it looks like me in that life are sincere with the relationship' Yoon hee Soo thought.

" *Next* "

'We look happy with our relationship' kang euihyun and ahn Soo jin.

"Lee sihyun Hyung look happy with Yoon hee Soo Sunbae in that life" SEO rajoon said with a scowl in his face.

'yeah, he looks happy, i wonder it's really not a one side love' Lee sihyun/hajin thought

" *Next* "

(Pretend they didn't see Kim dokja wings and horns).

"We really close in that life huh" Yoon hee Soo say.

" *Next* "

"Who's the other two?" Yoo chan said

" *Like i said before, their world is not as peacefull as your guys thougt, they should learn how to fight, and those two are their teacher/master* " mr.kirei said

And they just like 'oohh'.

" *Next* "

"Isn't he one of Lee sihyun loyal constellations? why is he fighting for lee sihyun with yoon hee soo?" Lee sanyoo said.

" *You Will see the reason soon* "

" *Next* "

"Who are they?" Ahn Soo jin says, because she knew everyone that show in the video is somehow related to them in next".

" *They are Lee sihyun adoptive parents, and they are constellations* "

This is shocked.

'lee sihyun is two constellations adoptive child' Yoon hee Soo thought while looking at Lee sihyun with a calculation face

" *Next* "

"Huh, it says constellations, then why it showing me and child Lee sihyun?" Yoon hee Soo says.

While everyone asking similiar question in their head.

" *You and child Lee sihyun is the contellation they talking about* "

And now they are all have a really stunned face

"Aren't me and Lee sihyun a human? How come we become a God? And why would we fighting over Lee sihyun if we're the Same person?" Yoon hee Soo said with a doubt face

" *It's a long story, and this is not the right time for you guys to know* "

" *Next* "

"It looks like Yoon hee Soo Sunbae is so protective over sihyun Hyung in that life" SEO rajoon says.

While Yoon hee Soo have a face that literally says 'what the fu*k!?'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey guys, this is my second chapter of the reaction, hope you enjoy, and i want to say, i kinda want to make another crossover reaction video, how do you think?, Anyway, byee~, let's meet again in the next chapter