chapter 1

Smut!!

pov: jisung

The club was filled with music, the smell of alcohol and sweat. I made my way to the bar to get myself a cocktail. It tasted like a mix of coconut and cherries, dancing tango on my tongue. I bought another glass, which I quickly drank before joining the other people on the dance floor. My eyes closed and my body instantly moved to the music. Every beat went trough my body like a rush, making me feel energetic and hyped. I forgot everything around me, the people, the room, the smell. I even forgot about my own life. The only thing that was important was this moment.

But it got disturbed.

A hand grabbed my shoulder, forcing me to open my eyes and look at the person in front of me. A purpled hair guy was looking at me at me, basically eating me up with his beautiful feline eyes. His white shirt was slightly unbottoned, so I noticed his muscular chest. "Can I join you?" he asked with a kind of dark voice. I couldn't process the situation, mesmerized by how hot and beautiful he looked, so I just nodded and moments later he turned me around, grabbed me by my hips and pulled me closer until my back hit his chest. My heart was pounding extremely fast in my chest. He started moving and I joined him, slowly starting to fall for the music again, but the guy had other plans. He rested his head on my shoulder and put his lips on my ear, causing a shiver trough my spine.

"You're so fucking hot, I want to make you mine right here and now."

My cheeks got red. How could he just say that? What am I suppose to do or say now? I felt how his grip tightened around my waist. "I will go the toilet, follow me and I'll give you everything you've ever dreamed of, baby." The nickname made me blush and I followed him with my eyes, as he went to the toilets. My heart was still beating fast and I thought about what I should do now. I could just continue dancing alone, but how often do you end up in situations like this?

I found myself already walking towards the toilets while contemplating if I should really do this. My heart was pounding in my chest as I opened the door. And there he was, leaning against the wall, his eyes closed. I took my time to analyze him some more. His puffy lips had this beautiful rose colour and his skin reminded me of biscuits and milk. My eyes wandered down to his legs, instantly gulping at the sight of his thick thighs inside of some tight leather pants. His whole body had this like dominant aura around him, which made me even more nervous. My eyes fixated on his veine hands and I couldn't stop myself from thinking how he wrapped them around my throat.

"So, you decided to come, good decision baby."

His voice send a shiver down my spine, making me realize what's about to happen. I broke out in cold sweat and started to panic, but at the same time...I was excited. I've never seen someone so alluring like this man. A smirk appeared on his lips. Noticing the visible conflict in my head, he took my hand and pulled me towards him, wrapping one arm around me and gripping my chin with his other free hand. "You're thinking too much baby...just do what feels right to you." My heart started pounding frightfully fast in my chest. His tight grip at my chin forced me to keep eye contact with him and I could feel myself falling deeper and deeper into his chocolate colored one's. I could feel how his other hand slowly started to explore my hip and the side of my waist. Even tho there was this undeniably almost suffocatingly sexual tension in the air, he still managed to caress me with soft and patient touches.

Suddenly I realized that he's waiting. Waiting for me to say something, to give him a signal, to do anything at all. I coughed a bit, feeling how much my troath dried up. "M-My name is Han Jisung..." was the first thing that left my mouth, making me blush for no reason. "Han Jisung..." He repeated my name, almost devouring it on his tongue. He pulled my face closer to his, letting our lips almost touch but still keeping this tiny distance between them. It drove me crazy.