~ Chapter 1 ~

< Tommy POV >

I heard my alarm went on, i yawned i check my phone and hit snooze. Just 5 more minutes. But then I heard someone banging the door.

"Wake up Tommy. It's 6:58 AM your school starts at 7:25 AM" my mom replied

"ok mom" I got out of my bed and went to the shower.

I closed and lock the door while turning on the shower on. I made it to warm water and then took out my Pajamas while walking inside the shower.

         ~ After Tommy Taking a WARM shower ~

I grabbed my towel and wrap it around my waist and grab my clothes from the wardrobe. Today I will wear my classic red and white shirt but with a light blue jacket with jeans.

I check the time and it was already 7:06 AM. I went downstairs and saw a plate with pancakes and syrup. I went to the table and then grab a knife and a fork. After eating I felt a full but also thirsty. So I went to the kitchen and grab a glass of water

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and it was 7:12 AM. I drank the water and place it in the sink. I rushed upstairs and went to my bathroom to brush my teeth. I grabbed my backpack and rushed to the front door.

"Bye mom!" I was in a hurry

"bye tom" she said

I ran to the bus stop. I saw my bullies waiting for the bus. I grabbed my phone and I got a text from Tubbo a while ago.

                                      Bee Boy 🐝

Bee boy 🐝
Hey Tom!
read from 6:47 AM

Big Man Toms
Hey Tubs can't talk right now
I'm at the bus

I saw the bus pull up and I ran to go inside. I sit at the back of the bus so my bullies won't notice me. I look at the window not to pay attention to them.

Then I saw a dirty brown hair with a leather jacket black shirt and jeans. I stared at him. I was blushing. I had to look away immediately. I had to cover up my face.

He can't know I have a crush on him. Cause he's straight. I wish he had feelings for me. But he's my bully! I can't have a crush on him. He always picks me anywhere I go. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I flinched and look up. Then I saw him. I slightly blush but then look away

"Scared?" He laughed

"Leave me alone Ranboo..." I said

"Just let me and my gang have fun" He grinned.

I stood up. "Leave me alone! It's not funny!" I yelled

"We wouldn't let you go that easily prick" he rolled his eyes.

He then pinned me to the wall. "Try face us. Your dead." he smirked

He let go of his grip then turned around to his group. I blushed. Why does he doesn't understand that I like him so much.

Then I heard the bus stop. I stood up and thanked the bus driver. I went to my class when Rambo and his gang followed me. Since we have the same class.

I went to my desk and unfortunately ranboo sat next to me. I looked away avoid his face. Then he started to talk

"Hey Loser." He spoke