Thunderstorms [4x fluff]

[A short summary: It was a very dark and stormy night for Four and X when all of a sudden an unexpected thunderstorm started out of nowhere... but it's not like it mattered since Four weren't afraid of anything was he? I mean they definitely were a very powerful being so of course they could've dealt with that right? Welp... turned out that Four himself was actually... afraid of them...]

The stars were shining as brightly as ever...

The sky dark as the shadows...

The wind was howling like crazy as the trees leaves blew onto the rocky pavement, inside the cozy house nearby where most of them were blown to lied X and Four who seemed to have fallen asleep on their sofa together. They were both snoring quietly whilst gently holding each others hand, such a precious moment indeed for the duo.

Despite their soft almost unnoticeable snores and the wind blowing, there was barely a disturbance in the air. It was a extremely calming ambience in fact and not an awkward one, an ambience where they could embrace both of their presences even whilst snoozing.

X absolutely adored the sounds of the wind blowing, no matter how intense it was... to them it was extremely soothing. Like as if the wind was some how blowing away all their struggles, it may have sounded kinda cheesy but to X that's how it really made him feel.

Also now that he was also alongside Four during this made him feel even more comfortable, nothing could go wrong in this moment right? Well unfortunately this calming atmosphere had to take a change for the worse... all of a sudden X found themselves startled by what had sounded like thunder crashing down, soon opening their drowsy eyes that could barely even stay open for long.

They rubbed their tired droopy eyes then blinked a few times before fully coming to their senses now looking around the room then there it was, another thunder strike that roared like mad which definitely caught them off guard.

To X thunderstorms didn't mean too much to him, he knew that they were a part of nature considering he's been living on earth besides his partner for quite some time now so he's just gotten used to it at this point. However that didn't mean that they didn't get surprised whenever they heard them unexpectedly.

They haven't seen much thunderstorms actually only like 5 at most, speaking of which for some reason they've never actually seen Four during those times so they don't actually know if he hated them or not...

However he highly doubted that'd be the case, Four was a very courageous interger. They definitely was way more confident than X. Obviously they did have their own little insecurities but besides that they were very powerful. So powerful that'd they'd most likely have the power to just make one stop in an instant...

Why hadn't X thought of telling Four just then?

"Hmm, wait... let me just..." X mumbled looking around the sofa trying to check where Four was currently, this process didn't take that long however since when they brung themselves to the left side of the sofa there they were... it appeared that he was trembling for some reason but the variable didn't have a clue as to why.

"Is Four cold? Maybe I should just... wrap a blanket around him?" X thought to himself as he went closer to the shivering interger wrapping his favourite yellow polka dot blanket around both him and them, alas this didn't seem to have an affect on him considering he was still trembling like mad.

Something wasn't right...

It was unusual to see Four like this...

It actually really concerned X, wondering what was up with them...

"I-I-... Four..." X sighed sadly, it seemed like everything that they were trying weren't working which was stressing them out. This wasn't what their buddy usually did... but before they could even think of more ideas on what to do, another loud thunder strike roared again this one startling Four this time.