Part 15 'Go ahead, kill me'

Los Lobos, they are a gang located in Auburn, New York. Barmy used to be the leader for 2 years before he joined The Black Lions. We parked right in front of a building. We all got out of the car, a few people were standing in the grass, all in a circle around a bonfire. "Hey guys, long time no see" Barmy says as we walk up, "Barmy!" A guy says as he walks up to us, putting his arm around Barmy, "hey Ash" Barmy says. "Barmy!" A girl says happily as she puts her arms around him, "I've missed you!" She said, "I missed you too, Dollie!" He says as he hugged her back. Me and Angel kind of stood there awkwardly, "ooh who's you're lady friends?" Ash asks, "oh this is my friend Angel and my wife Smiley" Barmy replies. That was the first time he said it, 'my wife'. "Ooh Barmy has a wife?" One of the guys says, "yeah, I wouldn't think Barmy is the type to go and settle down with someone" Dollie added. Barmy chuckled a bit, "anyways I was wondering if we can stay here for a while, it's a really long story" he says, "oh of course, you're always welcome here" Ash replies.

They had gave a room for me and Barmy and Angel's room was across the hall. I couldn't sleep, everything that had just happened finally hit me. Emmanuel was dead. Really dead this time. And I witnessed it with my own eyes. I just couldn't help but sob all night.

In the morning I woke up, when did I go to sleep? I don't know. I look over, Barmy had already got up. I quickly got dress and went out to go find him. I walked down the hallway and saw Barmy and his friends. "Oh hey you're up" he said, "yeah" I replied flatly. He walked over and kissed me on the forehead, "are you alright?" He whispered, "not really, but I'll be okay" I replied. "Come here" Dolly told me. I walked over and sat right next to her, "so your name is Smiley?" She asked, "yeah, Barmy called me that when I first joined" I replied, "she don't seem that happy to me" one of the guys said and they laughed. I swallowed, Barmy glanced at me, "guys that's not funny, she just lost someone really close to her" he said, "oh shit, I'm sorry" "it's fine" I said softly.

Later I walked outside and saw Angel sitting on the porch. I didn't say anything to her, I sat down next to her and put my head on her.

It was night now and we were getting ready for bed, "hey are you gonna be okay?" Barmy asked, I sigh, a long breath and tears filled my eyes, "I don't even know" I reply. Barmy paused and took a deep breath, "hey it's alright, we'll talk about it when you're ready" I say. I know that technically Barmy killed Emmanuel. But it wasn't his fault, it was no one's fault but Demon and his slutty mom. Barmy started sobbing and put his arms around me, "Ximena," he says, Barmy never calls me my real name unless it's important. "Stay with me...I'm not asking forever, just stay with me, even if it's just for a moment, I want you to be with me" he says. He continues to sob and I put my arms around him and hold on tight, "I promise" I reply.

That night we woke up to gun shots, I don't even know when I fell asleep, but I was laying on top of Barmy and quickly sat up. I shook him gently, "Barmy, wake up" I said. He groaned as he opened his eyes, "what's going on?" He asked, "I heard gun shots." Then he quickly jumped up and grabbed his gun off the bedside table, "why didn't you just say that?" He said as he put on a shirt.

We quickly got dressed, Barmy put on a shirt and I put on a pair of jeans as I was only in a black t-shirt. We walked out, guns in hand. A few seconds pass and we heard the gun shots again, "it's coming from outside" Barmy said quietly.
We walked outside and, surprise surprise it was Demon and his body guard guys. He had Dolly by the hands, putting them behind her back. She was faced down against the front of his car, gun pointed at her head. The guys took the rest of everyone's guns. "Where are they?" Demon asked frustrated, "I told you their not here!" Dolly yelled, "don't you yell at me, bitch. I will blow your brains out right here!" He yelled back. "No! Please! I told you their not here!" She sobbed. Barmy quickly ran in and shot at demon, "well well well, looks like sweet Dolly here was lying" he said and cocked his gun. Dolly shuttered, she was terrified. I quickly try to stealthy walk to the other side to save her, "I told you want would happen"
"Please no!" She screamed. Demon pulled the trigger and I grabbed her. She screamed in pain, she still got shot in the arm. "Smiley!" She yelled, "Ash take her!" I say and he rushed over to help. He dragged her away and I see Dolly mouth, "thank you so much."
I quickly turn around and start shooting Demon, Barmy and Angel quickly joins in, "did you really think you could hide out here?" Demon asked, "you're just a bunch of fools!" He laughed. Then I point at Barmy and Angel and signal them to get his guys. I wanted to take down Demon all by myself. "Well well well, sweet sweet Ximena" he said, I lower my gun, "you really think you could hide away from me? I will always find you" he said, "i hate you Demon!" I yell, "oh honey, the feeling is mutual" he said and I quickly fire my gun. I quickly jump up behind him and grab his arms as if I'm going to hand cuff him. I point my gun against his head and cocked it. "Go ahead, kill me!" He said, my hands shook, "do it! Have it all over with!" I shuttered, "I hate you! You killed my brother!" I yell, "I didn't do that, your husband did" "shut up! Shut the fuck up!" I scream, "Ximena stop!" I hear a voice behind me, it sounded like- no. I turn to see Emmanuel, "is this really want you want? To be a murder? You'll be just as bad as him then" I fall to the ground. I fainted.