The talk

"Hey, Deku!" Uraraka called out.
"Yes, Uraraka-San?" Deku replied, turning towards her voice.
"Sorry if this is personal... but, have you been eating recently...?" Uraraka asked, awkwardly.
"I have been, yes... but why?" Deku asked confused.
"You're just pretty skinny... you should eat more Deku... I'm worried about you..." Uraraka replied nervously.
"Oh... ummm... okay..." Deku responded, uncomfortably.
"Thanks Deku-Kun! See you in class!" Uraraka replied, happily.
"Yeah— no problem Uraraka-San— Seeya." Deku said, hurting. But after that Deku really started thinking, "Am I not eating enough? Am I too skinny? Am I worrying too many people? Maybe Uraraka is right... I should start eating more..."
"Hey, nerd. Are you coming to class?" Bakugo asked, questioningly.
"Oh, um yeah!" Deku replied quickly, too quickly.
"Hey nerd, you alright?" Bakugo asked, just to ask, he doesn't really care though.
"Oh— yeah I'm fine! Just thinking about what Uraraka said..." Deku replied to Bakugo, while avoiding eye contact.
"What did Pink Cheeks say?" Bakugo asked, curiously.
"Oh— uh she was just asking if I've been eating recently... she said I was looking pretty skinny..." Deku answered, sadly.
"The fuck— Why'd she say that? That's none of her business!" Bakugo replied angrily.
"Kacchan! It's fine! She was just worried about me!" Deku quickly said, trying to reassure him.
"If you say so... but she still doesn't have the right to say you're too skinny! You're beautiful the way you are!" Bakugo replied angrily.
"W-what? What did you say...?" Deku asked, shocked.
"N-nothing, you damn nerd. You must be hearing things." Bakugo replied quickly, just now realizing that he spoke out loud.
"Oh— okay then... Let's just go to class then... I don't want to be late..." Deku said in a hurry.