Passion XXIII.

June 13, 2019St

June 13, 2019
St. Lucia, Eastern Caribbean 📍
1:11pm

"Say yall ever thought like... if deaf people can't hea, what language do they thoughts be in?" Kd slurred a bit, looking off into space through his low eyelids. The whites of his eyes were a bright tint of red and glossed over.

Speaking to the small group of his friends, that all sat in a semi empty room on the second floor. Only having a two seater couch, a regular lengthed one as well and a spacious reclining chair. Mounted on the wall was a 65" television and built in ceiling lights, the group just decided to make it there smoking room. It just seemed like the perfect place for sessions.

Which was also across the hall from the master bedroom Honey and KB shared.

"Kd what?" Honey spoke lowly, lazily lifting her head to look his way. Resting comfortably across KB's lap, while laying on her stomach. As he rubbed her back soothingly.

"Huh?" Saunyh spoke up next, slowly pulling her hazy eyes open. To unhurriedly look over at him as well, seeing through slightly blurred vision that he was slouched down into the big recliner. Having his hoodie over his head, while looking up at the dark screen of the tv.

"I said if-" "Nah Kell, we heard you. It's just what'a make you say that tho?" Saunyh wondered, scooting up a bit with Kai's head on her chest. Resting his eyes.

"Who said dat? Shit just high thoughts forreal" He simply stated, shrugging afterwards. " "Shit do kinda make sense doe dude" KB's dry throat rasped.

"It does it was just random is all" Honey mumbled, too high to really vocalize. ".... I wonda how a spider wearin' flip flops sound" Kd blurted out again, after a moment of comfortable silence. Really just verbalizing his thoughts as they came and went.

Asi was the first one to burst out in laughter, causing Nuni, KB and Kd to look her way. Kaison chuckle at the sound, sending deep vibrations through Saunyh's body. He opened his heavy eyelids, to find where the sound had came from.

The thought was funny enough, but sudden outburst of contagious laughing made it all the more hilarious.

"Asi." Saunyh calls, covering her mouth as her sister's guffaw progressed. Soon getting to the stage where it became ugly, yet that was the funniest part about it to Nuni.

"W-what the fuck Kd" She managed to get out, rolling over on her side. While covering her face, cackling even louder, making KB grin down at her. Finding her ugly laugh to be adorable, just like everything else she does.

Kaison's wicked laughter boomed next, as he couldn't help but join her. The two were goofy as hell like real blood siblings, which why they bonded so much from the beginning. He, Saunyh and Honey all shared the same kind of humor.