Love at the music battles

This story takes a place during the "Battle of the Bands" episode, but in my way!! Credits to the maker of the art pieces (I forgot who made them) now let's get this one-shot started!! Also Sasha and Anne are not dating in this one-shot, yet. Also- play the music video when a text shows "PLAY VIDEO" :)
Enjoy- Rayla

Anne's POV:
I looked stepped outside looking at the beautiful morning, no clouds, no rain, no storms in sight, no fights, just the sun and the peaceful morning in wartwood. I always loved looking at the sky in the mornings, it made me happy for the day to get started.

I was walking towards the town center because Toadstool had an announcement or something. The planters were already there, along with Marcy and Sasha. Sasha came to wartwood a couple days ago so the town folks were still on edge, I can't blame them though! After a few more moments of walking I arrived at the center of the town.

I sat down next to Sasha and Marcy. "Hey dudes!" I said with a smile.

"Hi Anna-banana!!" Marcy exclaimed.

"Hello Anne!" Sasha blurted a few seconds after Marcy replied to me. Although I though I saw a little pink rise across Sasha's cheeks but I didn't say anything, so I just shrugged it off. After about 30 seconds of pure silence Toadstool stood up with Toady following right behind him.

"Alright folks, settle down. I know everyone has been on edge since Sasha and Captain Grime came to wartwood a couple days ago" Toadstool said looking over towards Sasha and Grime.

"Hey we only invaded you once" Grime said proudly.

"Yeah it was only one time!" Sasha said with a pout.

"Yes, yes. Anyways, since of that. We'll be doing the wheel of fun!" Toadstool announced, pulling off a towel that covered the wheel.

The town folks cheered "Wheel of Fun! Wheel of Fun!"

"I know I know, now Toady spin it" Toadstool said quieting the townspeople.

"Yes Toadstool!" Toady said walking over to the wheel and spinning it. After about a minute of spinning it landed on.

"It landed on the Battle of the Bands! Everyone start rehearsing" Toadstool said pointing at the wheel.

Sasha, Marcy, and I all looked at eachother. "Sasha and the Sharps?" I said excitedly.

"Heck yeah!" Sasha and Marcy said at almost the same time. We were all smiling with glee as we walked over to the Planters house. As we walked into the house and into my room/the basement I had an idea for what we could do.

"Well what should we play?" Marcy asked as we got out instruments set up. I grabbed my journal out from under my bed quickly.

"We should play my song 'heartstomper' it was always a hit back at home" Sasha said making a 'cool' pose.

"Ahem- uhm I actually made a song about Amphibia and I was hopping we could maybe play it? If that's okay with you Sasha" I asked showing my journal that had the lyrics on it.

"I didn't know you were writing a song?! That's so cool Anna-banana, let's hear it!" Marcy said looking towards Sasha.

"Sure, let's hear it" Sasha said looking confused.

After Anne plays/sings her song.

"I love it!" Marcy exclaimed nodding excitedly. I smiled as I looked over to Sasha wondering what she thinks.

"It sounds good but I have a few adjustments I would like to make" Sasha said grabbing my journal. She let out a laugh. "Are these bug costumes?! Oh no no no. These lyrics are all over the place.." Sasha started saying. After she did her 'adjustments' she handed my journal back.