Her

We aren't talking as much as we used to anymore.

Why aren't you telling me details about your day?
Is there someone else?
Am I really just the back up friend?

I love you so much, romantically, and you don't even know it. Almost everyday I go crazy about you, my mind won't let go of you, I don't know what to do. I can't confess, you only see me as a best friend. I really don't know what to do.

Trying to cure my boredom I try to find what game to play, finally being able to choose one I end up carrying the game.
The thought of you suddenly pops up.
I ended up thinking about you the whole game, that's when I knew I was fucked up.
That's when I knew I was deeply inlove with her.

Why are you doing this to me?
How are you doing this to me?

Those questions are always in my mind everytime I'm thinking about you. Everytime I listen to any romantic songs, you're the one I imagine.
But it hurts that we aren't talking.

You aren't all that, you're not exactly attractive, your personality isn't all that either. So what the fuck have you done to me? I'm genuinely curious as to how you managed to take my heart. There's just something about you that my heart was attracted to, I hate that I don't know it. Every time you show kindness to me makes my heart go crazy, but it's not like you show it to me every time. But the fact how I expressed my love to you, which i barely do anymore, and you didn't accept it. Fustrates me, you should know that. You do know that I can't express myself very well, but I hate it that sometimes, when I do, you don't accept it.
What the fuck man?

I think about you all the time and it hurts, I really don't know what to do. I strike up a conversation and you just end it, just like that.
It's like you don't even want to talk to me anymore.

It sucks to have fallen in love with you, but I can't help it. You're the only one that I've ever met to have been able to bring out that side of me. I talk about you with my friend all the time, it's like you're the only thing I could ever only talk about.
I have to let go.
But I don't know how.

It hurts, it really does, but I can't control what my heart wants.