Chapter#5

SEEN ON OTTTS:
"You?? You don't get anything. Do you understand that i could kill your whole family and your friends?? I could just blow up your house with everybody in it. Your father made me and my family suffer. He put my little brother in coma. My brother is fighting for life because of your fathers minions!"
NOW:
Few weeks later:
So Nikolas hadn't done anything and i was just walking calmly throught the schools hallway with my two bestfriends,Tygo Kensi and Maro Kensi. They were the only two Chinese people in this school. They were brothers ofcourse.I just choose to be friends with them because theye were Cool and they Had a thing for cars. Not like every other guy,but a real love for cars. They were so called "DRIFT KINGS".
"So are you guys up for a party or a game night where i kick your asses because you suck at games?" Asked Tygo while smirking. He was always better at games than me and Maro.
"I'm up for a Party!" I yelled causing every single person that walked by us Look at me wierdly. "You are up for the PARTY only because you think you'll end up with some chick, but the thing is you won't." Maro said earning a side kick from me and a histeric laugh from Tygo."That is nonesense. I go to a party to have fun and live my life instead of studying for Chemistry." Both Tygo and Maro laughed and shaked their heads."Yeah right. So what's up with you and Anna Stevens? Are you two finally together or what?" I stared anywhere but at guys because Anna was my sensitive spot. It's not like a have a thing for her,it's just that i don't like the idea of guys ever talking about her. "No,we are not together. Please stop asking that because you know i don't have a thing for her and i just love her like my little sister." i said leaving the guys at their classroom and leaving to mine.
****
Tygo,Maro and me were at the club getting wasted. Some girl was grinding on me but i just pushed her a little bit to get out of my way. I was looking for Tygo and Maro because we needed to get going soon and i was really sick to my stomach. I spotted Tygo and Maro at the bar taking shots of tequila. Acutally it was just Tygo taking shots because Maro was the responsible one. " Yo guys! I think we should be heading home because first of all, Tygo is drunk and second of all I'm drunk too so Maro you are driving."
Maro groaned and i just laughed a little. We stumbled out of the club and waited for Tygo to pick himself up. I groaned and stumbled back into the club."I'll go pick up Tygo." I said to Maro and he just nodded his head.
"Tygo,come on dude. Let's go home." i said picking my wasted friend up. I got outside and Maro was nowhere to be seen. I heard groaning and i saw Maro lying in a little pile of thrown news paper and he had a gun shoot wound in his arm. "Maro,what the fuck happened?!?" I asked setting Taygo down on the ground.He winced and opened his mouth but it took ages for him to reply. " That Nikolas guy you were telling us about was here with some Gang buddies and he shoot me sending a message to you saying this is just the beginning." and then he groaned even louder than before. I realized just now that i need to take him to hospital." Tygo go to the car and sit in it any way because i can't carry you,i need to carry your brother." he just nodded his head and stumbled to my black Land Rover.
Oh God what is going on? Why does it have to be me? Why? Why? Why? Of all people on this Earth?

***

I was in the waiting Room sitting on one of those hard chairs waiting for Doctor to fix Maro up. I was still thinkin about those words "This is just the beginning." I can't believe Nikolas was actually doing this.
This was beyond human. Does he even have a heart. My thoughts were interrupted by Doctor clearing his throat trying to get my attention. I snapped my head towards him and little bit shaken Maro. "Mr.DelGrosso? Your friend here,Mr.Kensi had been shoot close to his arterium and his bone and you are Lucky he didn't bleed out. What were you guys even doing when he got shoot?" Maro shifted from one leg to antoher and threw me a sceptical look. I didn't know what to say,so i said what first came to my mind."We were playing with my grandfathers gun and i acidentally shoot him." the Doctor looked like he didn't really believe me but he went with it anyway."Okay,i'll let you guys go but don't Play with guns anymore. Okay?" We just nodded and i added "Yeah sure,it was stupid of us anyway." the Doctor just nodded his head at us and walked away to his office. Maro and i just walked outside of Hospital and saw Taygo standing with car Keys in his hand. "Hey! I'm gonna drive you guys with my car. It's parked in the hospital garage and I'll just drive it here,you don't need to come." we nodded our heads with some "yeah sure." Taygo just walked to the direction where the Hospital garage was. Few minutes past and we heard a major explosion. We ran towards the garage and saw.....

961 words....that's nice,comparing to the last chapter. 👍🏼
So thank you!!! Please comment,vote,add to your library or whatever
I have 71 reads and 1 vote Yay!!
👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼
Thank you
Woho i have 1000 words now woho woho!!!!