Chapter 1

No One's POV:

   In the middle of two beautiful fields is a pathway that separates the two. It is actually a border of heaven and the underworld aka Hell. It's also mutual ground to have meetings.

  Right now Lucifer 'King of Hell' is meeting up with his father 'God' on an important matter regarding his future children

  Right now Lucifer 'King of Hell' is meeting up with his father 'God' on an important matter regarding his future children. Lucifer holds out his hand looking at his father with an expected.

God stares into his son's eyes and shakes his head slightly. "I'm giving you this, my son, because I know how much you have changed," he spoke in a deep but angelic voice handing over four small glass bottles. Each one filled with glowing essence.

One white, one green, one black, and one cherry red. Lucifer grabs the viles with an awe look before it disappears as he looks at his father.

"Thank you but I haven't changed much, father. I'm still the same me, don't forget it," he sneers with his hold tightening on the viles and he backs into his field with a portal opening up for him making God sigh as he watches his son leave.

   "This can either work in our favor or come back to bite us in the tush," God announced to himself before heading back to heaven peacefully.

Down with Lucifer.........

    He slices his palm with a dagger then poured some of his blood into a large bowl then dumped the white essence into it before moving onto the next one. Each essence has a bowl of their own in the form of a square surrounding Lucifer.

    Once done he stands in the middle and starts chanting in a Latin language making lightning strike down close to him with wind blowing strongly around his summoning room.

As for the mundane world a nasty storm is brewing with rain, powerful winds, and lightning strikes on the earths ground.

Lucifer smirks holding out his hands and passionately chants loudly scaring some of his demons into hiding.

"Come forth, my children! Come, my four horsemen! Death, War, Famine, and Pestilence!" He yells out into the room making the lightning strike the bowls at the same time before disappearing completely.

Lucifer pants as he stares at all of the bowls, waiting for them to move. Suddenly hands bursts through the top of the bowls glowing their respective colors.

   The hands grasp the edge of the bowls and the four pulled themselves out with a gasp, falling out of the bowls and on the ground naked. The four stand up wobbly on their legs and look around the room before their gaze settles on Lucifer.

   He smirks proudly at them and looks them over stopping on the girl who seems to have an extra part like the guys. He walks over to the girl making her look up at him innocently.

They all have horns on the very top of their foreheads with red glowing eyes and pointed ears.