ACT 2 - 明るいひまわり(Bright Sunflowers)

"The sun was shining on the earth through the blue sky window, looking very good weather on a day that was important to me

"The sun was shining on the earth through the blue sky window, looking very good weather on a day that was important to me."

The luggage was smashed to the ground, it was like it weighed ten bricks in a bag. The grab driver complained of fatigue pushing Bella's luggage in front of the United University dorm lobby. Yes, the university is well known and ranks 2nd in world academics. No wonder Bella, who has been a bookworm and genius since her school days, is eligible to enter this glorious university with a full scholarship. Bella just grinned until she showed her milky white teeth because she saw the behavior of the grab driver who was her own father. Yes, Bella's father is a grab driver.

Bella's father pats his only daughter's right shoulder while giving some life instructions because he knows his daughter is about to enter real adulthood and he needs to make sure his daughter is ready. Bella just laughed a little but her face rippled back to gloom after seeing some new students coming with their parents, she was a bit sad thinking there was no mother figure by her side, considering that day was an important day for her even though this was not the first time it happened. Bella's mother left Bella with her father because Bella's parents had divorced when she was 7 years old and now Bella is almost 19 years old which means it has been almost 13 years since Bella's parents divorced and throughout the year there has not been a single news from Bella's mother.

* 母の愛のない少女 (Girl without mother's love)

So, Bella was already raised without the love of a mother, she did not have the opportunity to spend time with the mother as other daughters often do with the mother. Sometimes Bella is also plagued by feelings of jealousy and envy towards those who have the opportunity to feel the love of a mother, including towards her best friend, Evie. However, Bella tries to accept the destiny of her life if indeed she should live that way after all she is also grateful to have a father who loves her and is willing to do anything for her. What else should she ask for isn't it?

The time has come, when the separation between father and daughter will take place. Quite dramatic isn't it? Deep in the corner of his father's heart he was proud enough to see Bella spread her wings in a higher direction and perhaps too high for him to reach. He hugged Bella tightly, not expecting the day to come. He should see Bella pursue her dream as a fashion designer who will be admired by one world one day. The hugs were released slowly, bags were carried and luggage was pushed towards the hostel lobby. Bella didn't want to look back when she had already started walking because she knew she would stop if she turned to look at her father.

"Grow up my daughter, achieve your dreams even if this one world threatens you I will always support you even though one day my body may have been swallowed by the earth but my spirit will always be with you."

* 父の愛はいつも運ばれる (Father's love is always carried)

Unconsciously, tears began to flow by themselves on her cheeks. Bella has never been away from her father before, only her father has been in Bella's world since she was a child. His father also wiped away the tears that wet his cheeks. Yes, it was a cry of grief and pride in her daughter's success. Away from them, a woman dressed all in black and wearing sunglasses also wiped away the tears and walked away. Bella's father turned to look at the University fence, for some reason he could suddenly feel a thrilling feeling in his heart. It was as if someone he knew very well was there. Is that a father's instinct? Or what is more appropriate is a husband's instinct?

"So you came too, Stella?"

Bella's father, known as Mr. Brandon, just smiled sweetly as he walked away from the university. Now Bella's future will be determined by herself. The university is full of all kinds of people but Mr. Brandon is convinced to leave Bella because he knows his daughter is not alone. That's right, because Evie is there to accompany and monitor Bella for him.

* 夫の本能 (Husband's instinct)

Bloom Rosses Kill Love

- End Act 2 -

開花

(Flowering)