Chapter 2

No one's pov

It was when yasu stared to wake "mhmmmm" he groned and that's when he got everyone's attention they stoped and stared at him. He started to open his eye and he was still not fully awake when he saw two faces staring at him and he looked around to see more of them he shot his eye open and got up. 'They were the monsters are they gonna hurt me? Wait is that momo and dad?!'

"What the hell?! Where am I?! What do you want?!" He shouted his voice was really weak. They all just stared at him until enzukai started to walk towards him. "Don't come near me! Stay back!" Said the young male but he seemed to ingnore it and yasu started to back up until he touched the wall. 'Oh no he will kill me now?' The others just stare at him. When enzukai reached to him he bended down to his level and stared at him for a while. Yasu didn't know why was he staring at him but he started to realize they are not attacking him and he strted to calm down.

It was when enzukai held his hand in a swift and yasu just yelped in sudden movement and tye pain vecause he was hodling his wound ge was scred biw what if his wound started to bleed no no that shoukdnt happen! He strted to struggle against his grip but no use he was stronger. "Let me go!" Yelled yasu then suddenly enzukai said "I will let you go but calm down
first and be quiet." Yasu was just scred and he obeyed because he didn't want his fresh cuts or wounds to bleed not to mention it was hurting alot! Enzukai just stared for some more minutes and all of the sudden enzukai let go of his hand. Yasu held his hand because bro it hurted alot!!! Then enzukai looked at him and said "You are gonna stay here with us for sometime 'human' and don't try to escape or you will face the consequences." And with that enzukai left the room. Yasu was just standing there when someone broke the silence. "Well let's introduce our selfs shall we everyone sit down!" All of them look at the person who spoke ams it was Yuma. They all obeyed and sat down in a circle except yasu he was kind of scared but eventually sat down in the middle of senzai and Rin he was so scred but was tryimg to calm down. Then the person beside him said "I am senzai" the other siad "I am Rin and this is mio"

(Time skip when everyone introduce there slefs except yasu)

"Well human what's you name?" Senzai aksed they already knew his name but still asked. He hesitated for a Moment and soon said with a soft tone "I am yasu masashige" oh his voice was so much tiny and so much weak. They stared at him for sometime and yasu wasn't comfy at all he knew some of these monsters and he had no doubt they knew him. "You are guys that we tried to kill right?" Biwaki asked. Yasu just nodded.

"Well yasu welcome to our base/house don't dare to escape and make.your self comfy we won't hurt you now." Said mariachi. Yasu had a confused expression on his face but nodded any way he just wanted to leave. They all just sat there and one thing caught his eye daku and Keiko that where his parents stared at him he didn't know why he thought they didn't remember him. He just nervously waved his hand at them and sometime later daku waved his hand at him. He was very nervous now he got more nervous when netome asked him a question. "So yasu what are you doing here in our world?" Yasu's eye widened he was very scred now he didn't want to answer this question at all.

"Not gonna answer huh?" Asked netome again. "Can't say.." answer yasu. "Hmm why not?~ we wanna know~" said kuriko. He stared at sama for sometime and then said "ask her" he was glaring at her dagger's. Everyone's attention was now on sama except keiko's and daku's because they knew it. "What does he mean sama?" Yuma asked. Sama sighted and told them everything. They just now stared at yasu. Who was staring dagger's at sama. "Well now you know happy?" He said with a cold tone and a smile on his face he was so angry he wanted to just run at her and beat her.

That's when daku and Keiko got up and went to yasu. Yasu soon realized that there is hand on his shoulder he slowly tilted his head and saw his parents. And daku went close to his ear yasu got scared and then he heard it. "We are sorry son we didn't know it was you we are so sorry." Yasu couldnt believe it his.... His parents remembered him!