119

Nandini and Manik stepped in Amayra's room . She was busy in her I pad.

"Amayra, did I not tell you to not use your I pad for more than an hour. Keep it aside" said Nandini startling Amayra as she kept it aside quickly and sat up on the bed.

"Hii baby" said Manik sitting beside her and picking her up in his laps. Amayra gave him her toothy smile.

"What were you doing?" asked Manik

"I was talking to Jessica dad. She told me that the schools are reopening after a week" said Amayra as Manik nodded and looked around to find Nandini setting Amayra's room.

"Nandini do it later come here" said Manik gesturing Nandini to come to them but Nandini being Nandini, she would not budge until she finished what she had started. Amayra sighed and looked at her dad with an obvious look. She jumped out of the bed , held Nandini by her hand and pulled her towards the bed.

"You both sit here" said Amayra making Nandini sit and gesturing Manik to sit beside her. The two were confused but did however they were asked to do. Amayra fetched her I pad from the side and clicked a picture of theirs amusing them.

"Stop being boring na dad and Mamma. Give me a good picture" said Amayra looking at them stern.

The two chuckled before looking at each and and posing as Amayra clicked a picture and by the smile on her face, they knew it came out to be good.

Nandini looked at Manik before pulling Amayra towards her as Manik took the I pad and took a selfie of them. A perfect picture. Now.

"Wow dad, this one is nice. We three are perfect" said Amayra admiring the picture before kissing both Manik and Nandini.

Manik looked at Nandini as she blinked at him before turning to Amayra.

"We four, princess" said Manik looking at her as she settled confused not understanding.

"Are you two finally agreeing to give me a little pet?" asked Amayra smiling.

"I am in for that , convince your dad" said Nandini as she giggled looking at Manik. God knows why he was so afraid of dogs, or just disliked them as he termed it.

"We are not having this conversation again okay. I said we will not have a dog and as a member of the family,my decision must be considered" said Manik with a sheepish smile.

"Okay dad. So , so tell me. How are we 4?" asked Amayra innocently laying down on the bed.
" You are going to have a little sibling soon love" said Nandini smiling at her .

Amayra settled  up contemplating , took a minute and the next, her face lit up immediately relieving both Manik and Nandini. They were so afraid of how Amayra would react to this.

"Wow, just like Jessica? When will he come Mamma?" asked Amayra looking at both Manik and Nandini.

"It would take time baby" said Manik hugging her, she was too small for his gigantic arms.

"How much time dad? Why can he not come tomorrow?" asked Amayra peeking out of his arms.

"Baby that's not how it happens. It takes months. That's how you came to us too" told Nandini.

"Woahh, why did I take that much time? And why do I don't remember it" asked Amayra making both of them laugh.

"Leave that and tell us, you are happy na?" asked Manik.

"Yes dad I am very very very very happy" said Amayra extending her arms far and wide showing the extent of how happy she was. Manik ruffled her hair as Nandini hugged her by the side.

"We love you" said both of them in unison as Manik joined his pretty girls in the hug.

-----------♡----------

It was the next morning when all of them reached Udaipur. Nandini had told the Murthys about her pregnancy and they could not have been more delighted except that she was being given a lot of attention from the entire family, she was being taken care of and it would be wrong to say that she was not enjoying it . Back in London when Amayra happened, the family was delighted to know,yes. But, none of them were physically there with Nandini. It was Manik who took the best care of her. All those nights, when Manik went out of his way, how he did not go to the office for the last couple of months to take care of Nandini, that was great and made Nandini feel special as a wife. But now, when they were in India, she was feeling special as a daughter and as a daughter in law too. She had got the best people around and she could not be happier.

"Nandini , you and Amayra go to the room and please rest. Do not start unpacking right now. I will help you.I would go check if dad needs help with arrangements" said Manik giving her the room keys that he collected from the reception.
Nandini nodded at him and went towards their room with Amayra.

"Mamma, when will we see Mami?" asked Amayra as Nandini was oiling her hair.

"You are excited to see her baby?" asked Nandini

"Yes and also Naira Masi and Yug and Vihaan. When will they come?" asked Amayra childishly.

Though Amayra had spent little time with Naira,Kartik or rather the Murthys for that matter, the love and respect that she had for the people made Nandini happy. Nyonika and Raj visited them frequently in London and so feeling connected to them wasn't surprising much but the way she was excited to see Yug and Vihaan, Naira's sons even when she had talked to them on video calls and that is it was surprising.

"They will come baby. You sleep now and when you will wake up they will be here. Okay?" said Nandini tieing Amayra's hair in a pony and tugging her in the bed .

"You also rest Mamma, the baby will have to rest too na?" said Amayra and Nandini chuckled looking at her innocence. Kissing her forehead and patting her head, she laid down beside her on the bed.