Chapter 1-The Imperial Family

Author's POV:
Blake is the princess of an Empire called Veoral. She and her mother were very close, but she tragically passed away due to sickness. Now she lives with her father Emperor Damian. Ever since the loss of his wife, he was cruel and treats everyone around him badly, including his daughter. He couldn't bear to look at her and how she resembles her mother. Blake would sneak out of the castle to meet her dragon friend, Ohm. She would spend hours with him, learning new spells, but one day, he disappeared. She sat in the cave waiting but he never showed up, eventually the guards found her and ever since that day, her security grew more and more as she gets older. Years passed Blake is now 16. (Also I will be posting the clothes that I personally made because why not so yeah here they are.)

She was in her room looking outside the window

She was in her room looking outside the window. Suddenly the door open and a maid came in.

"Your Highness, your father wishes to speak with you

"Your Highness, your father wishes to speak with you." The maid said bowing.

"Thank you." She said, looking at her. "Pleease tell him I'll arrive there shortly."

After that the maid left, Blake was on her way to the throne room. After a while, she finally arrive at the throne room, and there he was, the emperor, sitting on the throne impatiently.

 After a while, she finally arrive at the throne room, and there he was, the emperor, sitting on the throne impatiently

"What took you so long?!?" Emperor Damian shouted, as Blake flinched. "Do you have any idea how long I've been waiting?!?"

"My deepest apologies Father..." She said, bowing. "But you wanted to speak with me?"

"Yes Blake, but come closer, I wish to speak with you about your future." He said in a more reserved tone.

"My future?" She asks, getting closer.

"Blake, this Empire needs an Empress and as you may now you are next in line-" Emperor Damian said.

"But I'm not ready to rule the Empire!!! I wouldn't know what to do!!!" She said worriedly. "I still have so much to learn if I'm going to become Empress and I-"

"Silence!!!" My father shouted.

Everything was silent until he broke it.

"Look it's been hard for everyone without your mother these past few years and the Empire needs a ruler." He said, calming down.

"But I can't bring stability to the Empire!!!" Blake said, still worried.

"I know which is why I've arranged a marriage." Emperor Damian said.

"A marriage?!?" She asked, shocked.

"Yes, with Prince Alex."

"But Father!!! You do know he is older than me!!! He is 25!!!" Blake shouted.

Emperor Damian was annoyed, as he stood up from his throne and slapped her face.

"Are you calling me a fool?" He asks, narrowing his eyes. "I am aware of his age, but he is the person that I choose for you to marry, and you can't change that."

Blake was crying holding the bruise mark but Emperor Damian didn't care, his eyes cold and unloving.

"Go to your room and think about that attitude of yours." He demanded.

She immediately head towards the doors, as she run down the halllway, tears flowing down. She finally arrived in her room where cried for hours. She eventually stopped sobbing, as she tearfully looked at her window, where there is tree and a bird on it's nest, before fluttering away. Blake silently stared at the dirrection where the bird flew off, before she looked down.

"I've thought...long enough...." I mutterred.

Ok so this is inspired by GypsyLover23 go check her out!!! And I cant wait to show you what happen next.