Part 13: Music and a Will

Writers POV:

You wake up and see that Eddie wasn't in the room you got up you now just realized that you never really got a good look at his room so you walked around.

"Oh... Well that something" You said staring at the handcuffs on his wall. "Oh hey your awake" Eddie said walking in "huh oh uh yea" You said turning your head and he comes behind you and hugs you "What you looking at?" He said and he looks at the handcuffs "Nice room decor" You said smirking up at him "Uh yea..." He said and turned you around "So what we doing today?" He said "Nothing I mean it's Thanksgiving break and I mainly have no family now" You said with a blank face "Hey it's alright..." He said and tucked your hair behind your ear and you smiled at him.

You grab your box of cigarettes "Hey uh it's kinda cold outside here" He said and picked up a sweater and you put it on "Thanks Eddie" You said and kissed his cheek and walked outside and sat down. A car then pulled up.

"Aunt Nessa?!" You yelled "Young lady you better get out of this dumb out of those clothes and get over here!" Your aunt yelled as she slammed the door. "No way! I'm 18 and I am a adult I have the right to be on my own" You said "Look at you y/n your like your mother getting high and sleeping around" She said "I am nothing like my mom !" You yelled "Don't you dare speak to me like that!" Your aunt yelled back and smacked you across your face. "Is there a problem?" Eddie said walking outside "Oh my gosh y/n ! is this your what boyfriend" She said "You know what yea he is and if you have a problem leave" You said and Eddie came to your side. "Ok fine your brother left I just thought I could raise a better version of you a lady if you will" She said looking you up and down "I will never be like you or my mom I am my own person" You said "Gosh you don't even see it oh well then I have a chance with your sister " She said and walked over to the car. " NO! " you yelled and grabbed a hold of her purse and a file came out. " What's this" you said picking the file up.

" Is this mom's will! " You said " I- give me that! " Your aunt tried to grab it out of your hands. " No im keeping this thanks for stopping by" You said and left inside .

" Holy shit your aunt looks like she was born in the 50s" Eddie said " Yea she's really elegant " You said rolling your eyes and opening the folder.

The will:

Venessa Green L/N
Leave my house to my eldest son and daughter as soon as they turn 21 years old eaither one will due.

As for the custody of my daughter Kimberly L/N and her sister Y/N L/N Bec she's the most responsible but my older sister Nessa will due until my daughter turns 21.

My son and daughter Noland L/n and Y/N L/N I do realize that life didn't have it good for you but the truth should come out. 4 weeks before I found out I would be having you I was with Jim Hopper which would be your father I never told him or anything at all I'm assuming he will eventually know. If things go how I think they will I hope he can finish raising you three.

My money goes to my lovely Children I hope this could make up for everything I've done.

You stood there frozen. Eddie then took the folder and began reading it.

"Wow so she knew who your father was and yet she never said a thing" Eddie said taking a bite of a apple "Yea yea... " You said and you felt as if you could scream. As soon as you saw the words father you knew you wearnt a orphan but now you really were. "Your mom's kinda a bitch" Eddie said "Yea she is" You said " Are you ok? " he said and handed you a bowl of cereal. " Yea um I need to do something I'll be back" You said and went to get dressed and walked out . " Wait I'll go with you" He said " Ok" You said and you got in the van usually Eddie would drive but this time you drove.