Chapter 6: Meeting Slenderman's brothers

I woke up alone, i frowned and got off my bed. I cracked my neck, wrists and ankles, "Y-you crack t-to?" Said a voice that ticks every now and then. I turned around to see a boy with a blue hoodie, orange goggles, mouth gaurd and gloves. "Yeah, ever since i was chained up to a wall by my step father. Who are you?" I asked the boy standing in front of me. "Im Ticci Toby, you can call me Ticci or just Toby. You must be Abaddon, Jeffs girlfriend, right?" he asked with a smirk. I blushed and nodded walking towards the boy i now know as Ticci Toby. "Lets go eat something with the others" i told him and he nodded. We started walking towards the dining room where everyone was sitting and Slender man was sitting at the head of the table, i walked towards Smile and transformed in to a cat then cuddled next to him, looked at me and his grin grew big then contunued taking a nap. 'Jeff, told him about me either while i was out cold, or when he came here without me' i looked at a blsuhing Jeff and smirked at him. " Arent you going to eat child?" Slender man asked me. I looked at him and shook my head, no 'Im not hungry sir, but when im hungry, i will bake myself something you dont need to worry' i thought and i knew he can read my mind. He nodded and everyone started eat. Smile picked me up with his teeth and put me on Jeffs lap, Jeff looked down at me with a smirk "Smile, no fair" i whined and everyone laughed so hard i heard a chair fall to the ground, when the laughed died down Jeff started petting me while hes eating 'Jeff, you can stop petting me and eat im not leaving you till you or smile tell me that i need to, so eat your food'. I felt Jeff nod and started eating again without petting me. When everyone finished eating Jeff put me down and walked with smile to the living room. I transformed into a human and started helping Slender with dishes. "You dont have to do this, i can do it myself" Slender said, i looked at him and shook my head, no "Please sir let me help you, you know i dont take a lie for an answer and second im stubborn enough to do it even if you dont want me to, i told you ill help you when we were in the kitchen" i flinched when i remembered what happened in the kitchen. He walked towards me and put a hand on my shoulders "Im sorry for what happened back there" he told with regret in his feature and voices. I stood straight and looked at him "Sir its the past remember we started from the beginning in the room that i always wake up in" i groand saying the last part, he chuckled and nodded then let go of my shoulders and we started cleaning the dishes. When i heard an unfamiliar voice say "Hello brother, having a good time there? Its been a long time". I turned around to see 3 slender-like men;  one with a grin that shows his sharp teeth, hat and a coat; the other wearing a librarian clothe with no faecal expression; last and not leats a yellowish poka doted tux with a smile on his face and poka doted hat. "Uh sir, who are they?" I ask. Slender man answered me with annoyance in his voice "Abaddon, meet my brothers; the one wearing a coat is Sexual Offender man the eldest out of us 4, the librarian is trender man the youngest and Splender man he's younger than me and older than trender. Brothers meet Abaddon Jeff's girlfriend and my 4th proxie" i looked a t him in shock then smiled at him. He nodded "Pleasure meeting you gentlemen, im Abaddon as you already know and im going to leave you guys alone so you can talk about your business" i said then bow and started walking out of the kitchen, i felt tentacles rapped around me and i followed it till i looked at Slender man who shook his head 'dont leave me with them alone' he thought and i nodded understanding then walked back next to him. Slender let go of my waist. "What a beautiful name for a young lady like you and a beautiful rose for you" smexy said while holding a rose towards me. "No thanks offender but i already have a lot of them at home, thank you though. Uh are you okay Trender you look a little sick?" I ask looking at the youngest out of all the slenderman brothers who had a yellowish color and not his usual pale white.