Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ-12

[Taehyung pov]

I was about to peck my dear wife's lips but before my lips land on hers she quickly stood up and went to kitchen while scolding me cutely.

Yn: you lil tiger I hate you!

Yn: I hate you don't show me your bear face again!

Yn: if you show I will beat you with my stick surely on your butt!!

Yn: don't forget my words!.

She said all this without turning her gaze towards me and went to do some kitchen work I chuckled at her and took my phone and attend the call which is ringing for 5 mins.

On Call
Btw taetae & kookie

Tae:
Hello kookie!!(excited)

Kookie:
Hey hyung (cold tone)

Tae:
Why did you call me? and When will you come back to Seoul kookie?!

Kookie:
Uhmm hyung I called you because eomma want to talk to you now and I will come back to Seoul Tomorrow don't worry (smirk)

Tae:
Ohhh good to hear, give phone to Eomma you bunny I want to hear eomma voice so badly! (Cute tone)

Kookie:
Okk! (with that he pass his phone to the woman who's really super excited to talk to her adopted son)

Mrs.lee:
Taetae!! (She said in her sweet tone which makes taehyung's smile to grow wide)

Tae:
Eomma! I miss you soooo much! (Baby bear tone)

Mrs.lee:
(Chuckle) miss you too my baby, how are you? Your fine and healthy right? (Caring tone)

A/n: When tae was 10 his parents died in a accident(in FF) after that incident he act cold to everyone and don't talk to anyone until a kind woman take him with her. She's mrs.lee mrs.kim's younger sister she was married to mr.lee when tae was 12. Mrs.lee and mr.lee always treat tae as their own son even they had a daughter who's 15 years old now, tae love and treat her as his own sister. Tae became Mafia leader at 17 by Mr.lee he gave his place to his adopt son after 3 years tae became a most powerful Mafia leader by his self in Korea which makes people shiver under his gaze. He's a monster, heartless, dangerous Mafia leader to the outside world but to his family he's always a baby bear who obey and protect his adopt family like his till now ♡.

A/n: How's our hero taehyung back story sweeties?!

Tae:
Yeah I'm fine eomma don't worry about your son because your daughter-in-law is taking a good care of me (he said eyeing yn who's cleaning the dining table peacefully making mrs.lee smile)

Mrs.lee:
Ohh so when will my son and my daughter-in-law gave me a little tae and yn? (She asked teasingly making tae blush but when kookie heard this who's standing beside mrs.lee minding his own business as he bite his inner cheeks angrily)