36

Yoongi:

It didn't matter how mad I was at Revon and Taehyung, the moment I found out that she'd fainted I didn't waste a second before calling 911.

Because we were in the middle of the mountains there was only one small hospital, which was at least 20 minutes away.

Until then Revon had been placed in a laying position on the bottom bed, while Jimin was sitting beside her with nothing but worry scattered all over his face along with a frown.

Hobi's face was also filled with worry as he was sitting beside me with my hands crushed between his.

His eyebrows furrowed as he glanced outside, lost in his own world.

Namjoon was on a call with the Manager, and he had said something along with the lines of going back and return tickets.

We all know Revon wouldn't want to go back just because of her, but it was the safest thing to do at the moment.

With her father behind her and her not feeling well, we all agreed going back would be the best.

We've already been here for 1 week and half, which is more than enough.

I take a deep breath in, trying to stay calm while Hobi leans his head on my shoulder.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" He whispers.

I chuckle trying to lift the mood up, "I'm sure she'll be fine baby, it was probably because of tiredness,"

He nods, "I hope,"

We soon hear the ambulance, and Taehyung and Jungkook don't waste a second to let them in.

Namjoon is the closest to them as the two paramedics check to see what's wrong.

They check her blood pressure, her heartbeat, and ask us what she had eaten.

But none of us knew and that made me sick.

None of us knew if she had eaten something, because of how caught up we were with all the things that happened last night.

They soon inform us that she fainted due to tiredness and not having eaten in awhile.

"It's nothing to worry about," one of the nurse says as she packs her bag with her equipment, "She'll be awake before you know it! Just make sure she eats well and doesn't overthink too much." She smiles as Namjoon nods understanding her words.

"We're going in two days," Namjoon states after the paramedics leave.

"We should reach the main city by tomorrow," he says closing the van door behind him and letting out a sigh.

He glances at Revon's sleeping figure, "What happened?"

Hobi lifts his head from my shoulder, "Uhm, her and tae-"

"I kissed Revon," We all hear Taehyung's deep voice state.

He was looking down while Jungkook sitting next to him, with his eyebrows furrowed.

Jimin, who didn't know this until now, instantly furrowed me eyebrows, as his mout and opens then closes again.

"You what?" He asks calmly though we all know how long it'll take for him to get mad and start shouting.