Chapter 7

Anari's outfit and new hair in MM

Months later.....

Anari's POV

"I been noticing the last couple of month how excited you get when your phone goes off. I wanna meet the one who got you cheesing"

My momma said as I finished my text to Avery, telling him to call me.

"He's just a friend, more like bestfriend but that's all right now.''

"Ohh"
She mumbled frying the chicken.
"put the corn in the pot on the back burner"
I nodded.

My phone vibrated.
INCOMING CALL FROM Avery🤞🏽...

"Hello"
I said adding butter to the corn and boiling the water.
"What you doing mama?"
he sounded like he was moving around.
"In the kitchen slaving."
''Damn I knew I smelled some burning"
he just had to be a smart ass.
"Shut up." I paused and hesitated
"Sooooo my mama wanna to meet you, she think we way more than friends''
"I know we more like friends with benefits uhh what about today I ain't doing nothing." I smirked  "What benefits? boy bye and Hold on''

"Maa Avery said he can meet you today."
I yelled to her.
"okay tell him to come eat.''
she yelled back.

"Yeah you can come over''
"Ight I already showerered and shit so imma come in a lil bit, but back to the benefits you beat my dick pretty mean a while back i consider that a benefit baby, ohh and do I needa to bring anything orrr?"

I giggled
"shut up! One time, it happened once and i aint even finish i left you hanging and no sir but we cooking so I guess you can eat.''
"You did with big Ol' tent. A nigga still got blue ball bruhh...and nigga you betta know''
"Yeah yeah, call me when you on the way''
that's when i heard his car door shut. ''Nevermind then, you still know how to get here?''
"Yeah I'm on the way now.''
"call me when you outside''
"Gotchu mama"
I loved hearing him call me that.

_____________________________
30 min. Later_____

INCOMING CALL FROM Avery🤞🏽
"I'm outside com'ere."
"I'm coming" I hung up fluffing my curly hair as I moved towards the door.

I walked out the screen door since we had the other one open.

"Hey"
I smiled at him.he was leaning on his car.
He was wearing a bulls snapback backwards, some camo cargo shorts and red t-shirt and black Jordan's. He looked good
"Wassup beautiful and you done changed ya hair on me.''
he smiled and leaned down hugging me and kissed my neck. It's our way of greeting each other since we got comfortable with each other.

"I missed you man''
he said still holding onto me.

"You seen me last week, we always on FaceTime or texting or just on the phone in general.''
he shrugged.

"So I still missed you cause it's not the same as seeing you in person."
he hugged me again letting his hands wonder to my ass.

"Always gotta touch my ass.''I shook my head.

"come on she stressing to meet you" I grabbed his hand pulling him behind me into the house.

I guess he was taking in my attire while I was yanking behind me. I had on white maxi high waisted skirt, white crop top, and jean vest and he already noticed my hair which was a curly mess on my head and now was red.

"Baby yo ass looking too fat in that skirt and when you did ya hair?''
I couldn't help but roll my eyes and laugh cause he already had something to say.