I Like You Better In My Arms

"GEORGE!" called Dream. He screamed his name across the short cut grass fields. George swiftly turned his head, and soon as he saw dreams fluffy blonde hair it made a smile spread across his face. Dream ran towards George and finally stopped after what felt like forever. The sun was setting but the two boys weren't going home any time soon. George sat down, he pat the lush grass next to him and told dream to sit next to him. Dream sat down giggling and making jokes, Dream pulled out his phone "Wanna listen to some music?" Dream asked. George sighed but giggled, "Why not?" Dream stood up and gestured his hand towards George. George looked at his hand and raised one eyebrow, "Cmon! grab my hand, dont be shy!" George hopped up and grabbed Dreams hand. Dream pulled George and started spinning him, George grabbed Dreams other hand in fright. George pulled Dream to the ground giggling. "DREAM! you know i get dizzy easily you idiot!"

George layed down, he layed his head on the prickly but soft grass. Dream grabbed George and layed him in his lap, George was a little shocked but didnt say anything. He and Dream had been friends for so long, nothing else! right? Dream wrapped his hands around George's chest..
...
....
.....
"I like you better in my arms" Dream said. But George had already drifted off sleeping. A tear ran down Dreams cheek. Not a happy one. Not a sad one. Not an angry one.. A loving one.