New Adventures

The bell rang, everybody in the room grabbed their items, stuffed them into their bags and were just about to rush out the door when Mrs. Stone shouted, "The bell does not dismiss you I do so sit yourselfs down this instints!"

I want to leave so badly it's the summer holidays I want to be out in the sun... well when you think about it that wont happen becausea high chance of hot weather, more than 25 degrees, considering being in the UK equals nada. Despite all that I still want to be any where i the world where it's permanately sunny.

Mrs. Stone stood up with a bunch of papers in her hand I didn't know what she was doing so I decided to ask. I turned around in my seat towards taylor and mouthed ' what is she doing' she replied with a shrug. She then turned towards Adam, Mark and Jolene and asked the question yet againg they replied with the same answer that Taylor gave me. Well it looked like my questions was going to be answered because Mrs. Stone was walking towards my table. Dropped right on my table was a booklet titled, 'CLASS OF 2014' that was when realization dawned on me.

I looked up towards the front of the classroom to see Miss Stone she was there with a huge smile on her face. I could see her glassy blue eyes which were filled with tears, scanning everybody's face, remembering all the good times we've shared.

" I have known all you little cookies since you were in year 7 only 11-12 years old and I am happy that I have watched all of you grow, through the bad and good you have still made it. When you leave this classroom today I want you to know that I will remember all of you in my heart." said Mrs.Stone. At this moment her mascara was dropping down her cheek. After cleaning her face and glasses she inhaled a large amount of fresh air to calm herself.

"Enough with all the crying I've told you that I will miss all of you, come now and give me a hug." Before I knew it we were all wrapped-up together in one big embrace. That's when it hit me that the people that I have been to school with for the past 7 years I am leaving forever. I mean like we might have eachothers phone numbers but we might not be in-touch and the next time you will see them is on facebook.

30 minutes later my friends and I were all standing in front of our school's gates, we were the only ones there, a tumbleweed might as well roll past us.

Adam and JoJo entwined in a hug whilst JoJo silently let tears slip and soak into Adam's shirt whilst he whispered sweet words into her ear. Mike and Taylor were holding hands, Taylor's head on Mike's shoulder and just standing in silence. And then there was me, standing on my own with my armswrapped around myself there might aswell have been a sign on top of my head saying

"THE FIFTH WHEELER" (a/n I don't know if that's a thing).

I let the single tear fall before turning towards them and yelling, "All right no need to cry we're all going on holiday on Sunday so what's the tears for." they just stared at me, "Come on it's New Orleans" I started singing ' Down in New Orleans' from disneys the princess and the frog. That got a few laughs out of them. Before very long we were all walking down the road singing with smiles on our faces.

———————————————————————————-

Guess who's back back back, back again-gen-gen its me!

All right I'm sorry for the wait I didn't mean it I had like a writers block even though I was supposed to just copy from the old version I wanted to change somethings and that's what got me into making you guys wait for like 2-3 weeks so yeah. I hope you like it. And tell me what you think.

-A