twelve

Class ended causing Tiffany and Beck to stand up and follow the other students out. Well, that was till Sikowitz called on them. "What's up?" Tiffany asked.

Sikowitz started explaining to them about a kids band that was in a plan crash and couldn't make it to his friend's child's birthday party. "So, what's in it for us?" Tyler asked causing Tiffany to elbow him in the stomach as Sikowitz looked at them.

"Thanks for asking Tyler..."

"You shouldn't have said a word." Jade tells him.

Tiffany looked at Jade as they were being offered to perform, but they weren't going to do it till they heard the amount they would get paid. The group turned to look at Sikowitz as they liked the price they would get paid. "Let's go write us a song." Tiffany said.

"How hard can it be to write a children's song?" Tyler asked.
~~~
At the Vega's, Tiffany had her feet on Beck's lap as they were waiting to see if anyone thought of anything. Tori walked over, but sat beside Tyler as they watched Jade destroy flowers. Beck moved Tiffany's legs and brought her into his lap to kiss. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I got it." They heard Robbie.

"Really?" Tori said excitedly.

Robbie started singing the song. At first, it sounded good and then he ruined it as he sing the words broken glass. "That would be a very bad idea. It has to capture these children's interest. Like food or games..."

'Tiffany, you are a genius." Tori says. "Let's look up songs about food."

Tiffany looked at Beck. "What did I just do?'

"You gave an idea on what we should sing at the party." He tells her.

Tiffany nodded as she didn't know about this idea. Something was telling Tiffany that there was more to this song.
~~~
"No." Tiffany says. "Why am I the strawberry?"

"We needed one person who is healthy." Tyler says remembering what Tori told him.

Tiffany pouted causing Beck to kiss her. "After this, we're going on a date."

"Yay."

Hearing the name, Diddly Bops had Tiffany cringe, but no other choice. She was in this for a bit of money. They walked out on stage causing Tiffany to smile as she started singing, which she started to feel good about.
~~~
The next day, Tiffany sat watching the video of them. She was shocked, but she wasn't really bothered by it because if she becomes a singer, there will be times she will do crazy things like that. "Hey." She heard.

"Hey."

"You saw the video?" Beck asked.

"Yeah, but it's not really affecting me."

Beck kissed her. "Do me a favor, babe?" She nodded. "Go check on Andre. He seems down."

"Sure." She said kissing him. "Bye."

"Bye."
~~~
Later that night, Andre came by and played the song for Tiffany making her smile. "I told you that you could do it."

"As my best friend, will you help by being my backup singer."

"I love too." She said. "Let's practice one last time."

Tori was pissed that she wasn't asked to be backup, but that gave her a chance to make a move on Beck Oliver.
~~~
Beck stood by Tyler and Jade as Tori walked over. He never looked at her as he was listening to his friend and his girlfriend sing together. "Hi, Beck."

"Tori, you, me, never going to happen." He tells her. "I'm in love with your sister."

Tori was shocked by this. She walked away as Beck confessed to being in love with Tiffany. She looked at her sister who ran off after hugging Andre to Beck who caught her and kissed her. "Why her and not me?" She mumbled as she left.