Chapter 1

A mother once gave birth to a boy that she loved with all her heart she also loved camping and nature so she named him Talon.

 Talon got a very powerful quirk that allowed him to control any material on earth. He also had the ability to summon animals with quirks like summon an ant that has a strength quirk giving the ant enough strength to topple a building. Or give a snake a enlarging quirk. He could also talk to animals, give himself the ability of an animal or transform into a animal Or transform partially into a animal like give himself the exo skeleton of an ant.

 This led to a bunch of villains trying to take him away but the mother managed to get talon to run into Mustafu forest without her.

 When she was captured she refused to say anything about Talon's location which led to her being killed brutally.

Once Talon was in the forest he cried and cried knowing that his mom is dead due to a bird telling him about it.

 When he got his bearings back he brought out his survival skills. He and his mother used to watch survival videos, survival hacks in the wilderness and Bear Grylls.

Because of that he knew how to survive in the wilderness.

 He grabbed a stone and began sharpening it on another stone, After he's done he searched around the forest for a suitable plant for wood.

 He stumbled upon a large branch that fell from a tree so he used the sharp stone to smoothen the edges remove the extra small branches and then he sharpened the stick into a spear to defend himself and catch some food due to him being non proficient in his quirk yet.

 Once that happened he started searching for some shelter and he found a cave right next to a mountain he first checked to see if it was occupied and it had a pack of wolves in it.

 Hey?!?! Talon tried to engage a conversation. Growl*( What do you want human ). Can I live in this cave for a few days before I build my own place?? I asked. The wolves began chattering. Should we let him in?? Random wolf 1 asked. Most humans we met had bad intentions. Random wolf 3 said cautiously. But we don't know that he's bad yet. Random wolf 2 interjected.

They keep chattering until they decided to let him in but under guard by their best wolves if he tries something.

 All the wolves in the cave Talon's staying in are quirked. Most of them have strength quirks, Some have speed quirks and the Elder of the pack has a intelligence quirk.

 Once they agreed Talon started exploring the cave and he found some Iron ores which he couldn't collect yet due to having only a spear and a sharp rock. He then chose a area in the corner to not disturb his landlords too much.

Talon POV

I then went out the cave to find water I used rocks to signal where the cave is incase I get lost. I then found a river that leads to a watering hole. It was kinda clear and I saw there was a lot of fish inside. I recognized most of the fish. There's some rainbow trout, Cut throat trout, Milk fish and Shad. I looked around and saw a Trout that was around 15 inches which was enough for dinner. I tried to walk quietly without scaring them and I launched the spear it almost hit it. I spent the rest of the day trying to hit it until one last time I shot it.

It got hit directly in the head killing it instantly. I then hauled the fish out and headed towards the cave. I didn't have a way to store the river water and no way to purify it so I was going to look for water tomorrow.

Once I was there I saw the wolves munching on some deer. Sup guys. I said trying to start a conversation.

 Where have you been human?!?! The wolf I met in the start asked. Gone fishing for food. I replied. Doesn't this deer carcass count as food Human?? The wolf asked confused. Humans don't eat food like that. we usually put our food over a fire to remove the harmful bacteria and viruses.

 You guys have stronger stomach acid than humans with these bacteria that's harmful to us humans. I replied as I was gutting the fish. We also usually don't eat the guts or bones. You humans are wasteful. Random wolf 3 said. The human jaw isn't strong enough to bite through bone and I'm used to eating fish with no guts. I interjected. I then started scraping the bark out of a stick. I then grabbed some lichen from the rocks in the cave and put it there too. I then went out the cave again at night to get some fire wood.

After a while of looking in the dark it became clear for some reason. I speculated maybe I got the abilities of an owl. I then  gathered the fire wood and went back into the cave where I created a fire using my quirk. And cooked the food for the night. I then slept in the cave afterward.

Time Skip: 7 Months

It's been 7 months since I've entered the forest. I trained my material control to the limit. I also can get the abilities of an animal as long as I know the name of the animal and the ability from it that I want.  I also could replace some of my body parts with animals ones. That means I can sprout wings, tentacles and stuff. I can also change into any animal I want. It takes stamina to do these abilities so I started learning to increase my stamina by jumping from tree to tree. I also made some pets since I could. I created a peregrine falcon I named parrot with a strength enhancer and speed quirk. I also created a ant I named hank with teleportation and immortality quirk. Because of the immortality I've been asleep for 3 days. I made connections across the entire forest and if there was any illegal poachers or woodcutters I would drive them off but if they appear a second time doing illegal stuff in the forest I kill them. I made a tree house on top of a tall tree and made it camouflaged to prevent anybody from seeing it. I still regularly visit on the wolves to make sure they're okay. I also started turning things to Iron, Titanium and tungsten. I manipulated the metal to turn into battle armor, Swords, Hammers, Bows  and shields, My aim also became impeccable. I also improved my way of eating. I created a farm plot on my tree house balcony filled with plants and I also started hunting rabbits and stuff.

Time Skip: 8 years.

I was swinging through the tree's until I saw a group of Illegal hunters and loggers that came back to do illegal stuff but with Guns and strong men just in case I showed up again. I sighed as I started shooting arrows at them. They started shooting at me but I dodge the bullets while jumping from tree to tree. I then jumped into the area and I gave myself a ironclad beetle's exo skeleton which made me bullet proof.  I then turned the floor into metal and used the metal to take down the hunters one managed to hit me with a rocket launcher but it didn't even make a dent. I then compacted a bunch of metal and threw it towards the hunter killing him and sending him flying towards a vehicle causing a explosion but I managed to gather all the harmful materials from the soil and launched the materials into the sun. I then formed some peregrine falcon wings and flew towards a nearby field to get some breakfast.