My terrible life

I woke up Ina normal day, put on my sandals and went to wash my face, it was a terrible normal day, why wouldn't life finishes at the age of 13. As you can see I hate life, I went to watch my imperfections on the mirror and yes there was the same Catherine Malik Johnson, why not?. I get into the shower, the water was cold and I was kind of scary that my brother's friends entered into my room. After this terrible moment I put on a pink skirt and a pink crop top with pink sandals and a pink sweater, Oh! And also a pink necklace. I went on to Netflix I was really bored so I decided to watch the 7 Harry Potter movies, this will calm me down. Then I went on to the kitchen for some snacks, you know pink gummy bears and and pink chips, I'm kidding there is not pink chips, if this exist I will already buy them all that they probably will get extinct in few months. Well when I opened the fridge, there wasn't more lemonade, my *** brother drunk it all, why not?.

I can't stop thinking about my new school, it will be as bed as the other, I'm sure this wouldn't be good, every school I have been it the same thing every body seams not to like new people, everybody already have their own groups and, I have to be the one alone. Sometimes I want be like them, they don't worry about who to seat with, they don't worry about who to talk to, everybody know them and they can talk with whatever they want. So I decided this day wouldn't be so bad so I decided to choose an outfit to impress the people, or to give a good impression. So I will wear a pink skirt with a flowery crop top and some cute nude ballerinas. When I finished looking for a hairstyle y went to see the movies. Everything was okey I remember me laughing about the part with hermione granger said "LeViOuSa not Leviousaa" I love her she has that sass!!😎. After that I went to say good night to my parents, wait have I told you my father is Zayn Malik you might remember him when he was in a band called one direction, everybody hates him and also me. Why couldn't I be daughter from Harry styles!!. My brother is a typical brother he is always trying to bother me I think I maybe hate him. But everybody seems to love him :(.

HI GUYS THIS IS MY FIRD BOOK IM VERY EXITED, don't WORRY THIS IS NOT INSPIRED IN MY LIFE, IT ISN'T THAT BAD JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ LOVE YA😘

Holiiss