Baby tubbo is sick :(

Prompt : ¡¡ Tubbo got sick :< !!

Tubbo and his Mama (Quackity) were at the mall, they had to get some stuff and being honest Tubbo was really excited it was his first time at a big mall !

Tubbo's tummy started to rumble, he looked up at his mama, "Mama! I'm hungry" he had the most innocent eyes since he knew how to get his way.

"What do you want to eat baby?" Quackity asked as he finished paying , Tubbo thought for a moment..."Gummies!!" He said excitedly. Mama Q gave him a look but sighed, "Alright you'll get your gummies, come on"

They walked towards the gummies, payed for it and walked to the car.

-Time skip to the car ride-

Tubbo was in the back seat happily eating his gummies, his stomach started to rumble and felt sick to his stomach, "Mama!..I don't feel so good" (Fades away /j) Quackity was alarmed and pulled over to a gas station.

"Come on baby bee lets get you to the bathroom" Quackity got Tubbo and walked towards the bathroom which ended up in Tubbo throwing up.

Quackity's Pov-
Sighing, I felt bad for my baby he dosen't get sick often and when he does it's very messy. Watching him throw up and comforting him hurt my heart. I got my phone and decided to call my husband, Schlatt. The phone rang..

"Hey pumpkin"
I giggled, I loved it when he called me that.
"Hey um are you home?"
"Yeah, why?"
"Can you check if we have medicine? Tubbo got sick."
After saying that I heard stuff falling and crashing, I smiled slightly knowing he panicked .
"We do have medicine. Why? Are you sick? Is Tubbo sick?"
"Tubbo got sick after eating gummies and I'm guessing it didn't sit right with his stomach."
"Ugh. I'll get the medicine ready, get back home safely."
"We will don't worry, Love you<3"
"Love you too pumpkin<3"

-A Few Hours Later-

"Come on baby bee, you have to drink it" Tubbo shook his head no, they were trying to give him the medicine but he doesn't want to
"Baby bee you have to drink it cause you're sick" Tubbo sighed and Drank it while also kinda spitting it (Same tho because medicine taste weird)

"Now was that hard baby bee?" Tubbo just started at Quao "Yeah I think you raised a demonic child" (Same) Schlatt Chuckled "He always does that when I give him medicine" Tubbo noded in agreement

------Time skip---------
"Baby bee you have to go to sleep" Tubbo cried all over again they have been trying to put him to sleep for 2 hours.

-2 more hours later-

after 4 hours they end up sleeping with him on the bed Tubbo in the middle Quackity on his left and Schlatt on his right

What a wonderful happy Family :)

-------------------------------------------
I FINNALY DID IT :D

This took a while and I'm sorry for not uptading I was busy getting ready to the beach!!

anyway have a wonderful day/afternoon/ night

Bye love you!!

-Creative <3