Bonding time!<3

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS!!<333

Don't ask where I got this from ;-;

⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄, ⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂

"Schlatt, Tubbo wants to say something to you" Quackity said as they patted Tubbo on the back, the little one nodded and went up to him. Before he could answer, Schlatt randomly said, "You want a drink?" And handed him a bottle.

"SCHLATT HES A KID-"
"AND?"
"HES TOO YOUNG"

Tubbo just stood in the corner watching,
"Your parents are weird" Tommy commented
"Didn't Wilbur almost drown you?" Rambo said next to Tommy, who was next to Tubbo who was in te corner watching the parents.

Tommy stuck his tongue out towards Ranboo, and crossed his arms. "Yeah, but Dadza was there and besides I'm a big man! I can take care of myself" Tommy said proudly, "You cried during the movie of Finding Nemo" Tubbo got playfully punched by Tommy, "IT WAS SO SADD WHEN HE WAS LOSTT"
⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄, ⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂
Hours later!<3

Tubbo managed to convince his parents to allow a sleepover, Quackity just went with it so he could take baby pictures for later, Schlatt went with it cause of Quackity agreeing. Tubbo gently placed down pillows and blankets, he even ordered both of the parents to make snacks while they checked what movies were available on the shelf (CD's)

After choosing a movie<3
Tubbo, Tommy and Ranboo happily ate snacks together, yogurt (Got it all over themselves), sliced up fruit, mini sandwiches, chips, cookies, water (or milk), and a few desserts like ice cream.

The children passed out before the movie ended, Tommy cried himself to sleep (Not without comfort from Mama Quackity), Papa Schlatt was tired with the kids and fell asleep too with Ranboo and Tubbo cuddling him on each side, Quackity quietly and gentle cuddled Schlatt with Tommy in the middle of them, he pull the covers over them with pillows and slowly fell asleep.

The bonding time they had will always be remembered by the little ones until adulthood.

What a cute family.
⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄, ⠈⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂
THANK YOU FOR ALL READS!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH<333

I will try to be more active but I don't count on it ^^;

Have a wonderful year!!

— Bunny<3