01

August 5, 2021
                        8:20am..

Ringgggg...Ringgg!!

Jungwon's alarm annoyed his little sister, wonyoung, so she decided to wake him up.

"Yah! Wonwon!!" She shook him lightly, causing him to groan loudly.

"What is it..?" He weakly asked turning to the other side of his bed, a bit annoyed with a frown on his face.

"Your alarm keeps ringing! It's so annoying, And you need to drop me off to school--" He got up quickly with his eyes wide opened.

"What? Why do you look like that?"

"IM LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!" He shouted as he went to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

"Oh shucks- this is the first time he's late, BUT IM LATE TOO BECAUSE OF YOU YOU KNOW!" She shouted, while turning off his alarm herself.

After jungwon finished taking a shower and preparing his backpack, he went downstairs to go to school, trying to ignore the fact that he was late.

"Bye mom, sis, dad! Im lateee!!" Jungwon left the house, but his mom almost scolded him because he forget about his sister.

"YAH WHAT ABOUT ME?!"

He was currently running, checking his watch, it was now 8:28am.

Sh1t, im super late.
(Censored because we're family friendly hihi😆)

He thought to himself.

While running, he didnt even notice his wallet fell out of his pocket.

He didnt even have time to check what fell, he didnt really care anymore.

Its probably not anything important, right?

"Uhm? Hello?" Some random boy came up to him with his wallet.

"HEY! WHY DO YOU HAVE MY WALLET!?" He shouted thinking it was a thief, he snatched his wallet out of the thief's hand.

"Uhm no- i-" Jungwon just ran off by fear, he didn't even let the poor boy explain.

"What was that? He didn't even let me speak." He whispered to himself  "also..he has the same uniform as me? Weird."

             WITH JUNGWON..

Jungwon panted with sweat dripping off his face, he was too scared he would be scolded by his teacher, and to be embarrassed infront of the whole class.

He slightly opened the door, seeing everyone stare at him, including his bestfriend, Sunoo.

"Jungwon, you are an hour late. I did not expect for you to be late." He feared.

"Im so sorry ma'am! I woke up late, i wont do it again i promise." She let him sit at his seat, It was too early to be mad.

"Pstt, You're late? Thats new!" Whispered by sunoo, who was early for the first time.

"Yep, i slept late which i regret soo bad." he giggled quietly seeing his bestie stressed for the first time i forever.

"Well, lets focus, she might get us again." Jungwon agreed.

They all heard a sudden knock from the door before it opened to a handsome looking guy.

"Excuse me? Is this class 2A?" The teacher nodded letting him get in.

"Oh class this is the new student! Please introduce yourself." The new transferee stepped onto the front.

How did he not get scolded? he's late? But Its probably because he's the new student.