07.

"Where should we go now?" Heeseung said while he starts the car.

"Lets just stay at your house!" Since heeseung's dad and brother wasn't home yet, he agreed.

"Okay." He drove to where his house was, it wasn't too far but it wasn't too near either.

-————-

"Woah, this is your house?" Jay asked, while looking around.

"Yep, feel free to look around!" He said while going upstairs.

"Heeseung hyung?" Heeseung immediately got his attention because this is his first time jungwon has ever called him hyung.

"Yes, jungwon?"

"Do you know where the bathroom is?"

"Oh its just over here-" he pointed at the bathroom.

"Ah i see, thank you!" He rushed to go there.

He locked the door, he was just actually gonna wash his hands, but he was amazed because heeseungs bathroom was really clean and big.

"Hey who's in there?"

"This is Jungwon!" He said as he was almost done.

"Oh okay..this is jay btw, are you done?" He asked.

"Yep!" He said while opening the door and letting the older go in.

Jungwon then left to go downstairs and join the others of what they were doing.

--———

"Ah i have an idea of what to do!" Hee said.

"Lets watch a movie!" He suggested and everyone agreed as they were bored.

"A scary one or..?" Jay asked.

"A scary one! Duh! Its the perfect time to watch it because its already dark outside." Everybody turned to their sides to look at the window.

"Oh right..okay."

"Lets watch the conjuring" Jay wasn't prepared, he hated scary things, and he already told that to jungwon.

Won laughed a bit when he saw Jay already gripping onto his hoodie.

"Dont worry Jay-hyung, its not that sca-" then the jumpscare appears, Jungwon was the only one that shouted.

Everybody laughed at him (in a good way) as they were teasing him about it.

"Maybe you're the scared one~" Jungwon rolled his eyes.

-————

Throughout the whole 2 hour movie, Jungwon had fallen asleep, but the others were still awake because of the noises.

Jay was suprisingly not scared at all, it wasnt even that scary (for him)

Sunoo shouted alot too, Making the youngest laugh alot.

Sunghoon was zoning out while jake slaps his shoulder.

And Heeseung (the single one) just continues to watches.

He didnt know having to watch a scary movie requires a partner. (😭)

—————-

As the movie ends, everybody decided to sleepover Heeseungs house, it was already 9 anyway.

They didn't eat dinner, but they were eating snacks while they were watching, so it was alr enough.

Luckily, heeseung has alot of rooms for them to use, but two people for each room.