Intensify

( Nightmares)

Dark - her start run and breathe heavily yell said " mother father ahh " look around scared see shadow crawling to her fast in shock and keep running said to herself " I don't want to dead please help me " hear scream start turn around stop see shadow melting said to herself " w who done is " feel tap shoulder and turn around see her father said " father " start hugs him

Mason- he hugs back and smile softly said " daughter Im glad miss you so much " keep hugging her more

Dark - her start cry happy said " I miss you too where mother where it she "

Sierra- her start walk behind dark and smile softly said " I'm right here dear "

Dark - her turn around and run towards her start hugs tightly said " mother I I miss you so much "

Sierra- her hugs back reply " I miss you too my precious daughter " start rub dark cheek gently and look at her said " daughter you in danger "

Dark - her look at sienna confuse said " what you mean ?"

Sierra- her start look at him said " husband can you explain " look down sadly

Mason - he nods and look at her said " daughter your full danger also at town something going bad and deep going happen ..."

Dark - her look at them said " what you saying our village are safe even town too king it's dead everyone in peace now "

Sierra- her keep looking down and start speak said " daughter I want warning you this very important very pain to say it " tears drip down

Mason - he start hold her said " someone try bring king back and hurt you again "

Dark - her tears drip down and shaking said " n no c can't be I kill king please you lying please " see shadow crawl slowly to her start Panic

Mason - he start attack shadow and look at her said " it's not lie daughter more secret we didn't tell you or your brother I'm am sorry we very sorry "

Dark - her keep shaking and fall down on her knees said " s secret and w what are shadow coming to us explain p please ... "

Sierra- her help dark up gently said " all shadow they undead their been pain and suffering many year even they attack one by one but one thing they can't find light only stuck here forever"

Dark - her start move said " I don't care let help them find light " start run but her father grab and look at him said " father let me go please "

Mason - he look at her said " that not that easy someone block them even us "

Dark - her in shock and stop said " s so you stuck here too that mean ... you too not been light in heaven what happened... "

Mason- he look down reply " we been stuck for day someone make curse not let us break free I remember you kill king and us be free but ... someone make two curse to us and king even worse king body build up slowly daughter ... about Stella "

Dark - her look at his eyes said " what about her ..."

Mason - he take deep breathe said " she just like us but her body disappear "

Dark - her make fist and yell said " what you saying father make no sense I remember Stella my form you tell me she demon too but alive own body !?!"

Mason - he look at her eyes and nods said " yes ... she princess as well but I don't know she remember everything even own dead Stella came to you still i don't know what happened "

Dark - her stand there and hear footsteps Start turn around see Stella said " s Stella "

Stella - her start tears drip down with blood said " s so I have body whole time b but I can't remember own past ..." make fist and more tears drip down yell said " I need my body I need it now !! " glare at Mason yell at him said " you know about it did you !"