2. Sam's Story

~Samantha~

I ran down the east hall. I was panting my down, a little perspiration running down my forehead. I wiped at it furiously and leapt into the next hallway. I slung my bag to my back, where it pounded my back with each sprint I took.

"Where are you little girl?" That voice. It was deep and like velvet in the air. I hate it. It was Zepar. He's after me because he wants me. Well... more like kill me. I just had to run and confuse my scent. And somehow leave the school before morning and all that jazz.

There was a buzz in my pocket. Really? The one time I text someone the text back when I'm being hunted? This better be good. I pull the phone out of my pocket and rolled to the floor and hid behind a trashcan. It smelled foul.

Ryan-- hey, can we talk?

-- yeah, sure, wats up

I got up and put the phone away. It buzzed again but I ignored it. I sprinted down this last hallway and saw the only exit I could go through. This one had no chains or blood. I was about to reach the handle when I was pulled back. I screamed. The hard icy hands were on my hips and I squirmed away from them. I turned to the beast.

If I was the average girl, I would be swooning over him and be getting the tingles.

He was tall. He had pale blonde hair, that was swept to the side. It reached his eyebrows. His skin was white... I don't mean Caucasian, I mean like paper white. Pasty. His eyes were sky blue, and like ice. Iridescent. They glowed. His lips were pink and thin. The only problem I could see was the two elongated canines in his smile. Or else he had wonderful dental hygiene. For a vampire.

He smiled this devious smile and slid his long, pointed, pink tongue across his bottom lip. I cringed and took a step back. "What do you want, Zepar?"

"Sss-sweetheart... I want you." He hissed. Crimson started to swirl in his eyes and they glowed more intensely. I need to get out of here. He sped up to me and started kissing my neck. I whimpered and started crying. This time I wouldn't get away. "Don't cry, honey. I only want to make you happy."

"Please stop."

"The little sss-slayer is crying... how pathetic." He kissed right over a vein in my neck. is tongue slithered over it. I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed to God to save me. "But I will sss-spare you today. Good bye. And if I find you again, I will kill you." He sped off and I collasped to the floor crying. He almost killed me again... Either I'm lucky or he likes me.

~Did you like it? FYI- updates should be every weeks and yeah... comment, vote, perhaps even fan! Love you all~