CHAPTER 1

LIYANAH  POV

Alarm ringing at 5:30am

Liyanah》oh god! I have to wake up today is my first day for school .

She is very excited for her school but bit nervous also.

Her school name is sir j j thomsan school. 

Mrs. Fatima》Liyanah come fast have breakfast first otherwise you are getting late  for school and its your first day how can you be late beta.

(She is more excited then her.)

Liyanah》yes mom, wait a minute.

After breakfast,

Mrs. Fatima》 ok here, is your lunchbox.

Liyanah》mom, what is these? i m grown up now. And school has canteen.

Mrs. Fatima》 so what ? I heard that canteen foods are not good and very inedible. Don't eat that otherwise you will  be sick .

Liyanah》god! Mom from where you heard these things... don't worry everything is hygienic there. So , please don't pissing me off  byee.... i m gonna late now.

Mrs. Fatima》bye baby...

After reaching school, stand in a front gate of the school...

(Thinking...)

Liyanah》 you can do it.... Liyanah come on go... there is nothing to get nervous.

After reaching school to the ground...

Liyanah》(talking to herself) look i told you... you can do it... everything is normal don't worry...

Waiting for assembly;
After sometime, Liyanah saw one figure was coming forward waving her hand.

When she come close to Liyanah. She recognize her that she was her classmate from previous school. And they were not a good friend at that time but she still remember her very well.

And her name is aadah...

Aadah》hey... how are you?? You also taking admission here... thank god i feel soo relief now that i meet you here i was thinking that how can i manage here i dont know anyone here now my nervousness gone... if  you don't mind shall we friends now...??