Chapter 6: Is It Over?

My dad came through the door and rushed over to me and Josh. Are yall ok "he asked". Yes "I replied'', but Josh needs to go to the hospital. Paramedics came in and took Peyton and Josh. How did you find us? "I asked". With your phone "he replied". Your mom called and told me you called and she couldn't reach you so we tracked it. Then we came across your situation with Peyton. We heard everything and we are going to release Kelly and Damion. So my dad drove me to the police station and Kelly and Damion were standing outside. I ran and embraced them. I missed you guys "I said". We did too, "they replied". Before I could say anything else something came over my dad's radio. Someone has killed Peyton! "A police officer said". And it wasn't an accident. We shared a look and asked dad to see if Josh was ok. He did and what the police officer said next was crazy. Josh died from a needle injection "the police officer said". I looked at my dad with horror in my eyes and then I collapsed to the ground and started coughing up blood. I was injected too "I said". My dad rushed me to the hospital. When we got there the doctors said they had no antidote for whatever I was injected with so all they could do was hold back the virus from reaching my heart until they could find an antidote. As I layed in this hospital bed not knowing what to do the medicine kicked in and I drifted off to sleep.