the meet-up chapter 3

[This is when they are about 17]
Tw:none
___________________________________________
Tubbo POV
It's finally time to see ranboo again yeah we have been calling each other but we haven't seen each other in person so when he gets here I'm gonna give him the biggest hug ever!

  [Time skip to when Ranboo got there]

Still Tubbo POV
Once ⟟ saw the carriage ⟟ swear ⟟ saw Ranboo flying when the carriage came to ⏃ stop just like he did 8 year's ago ⟟ bolted to Ranboo making us bump into each other making us both bursting in laughter. "BEE BOI" an excited Ranboo said, "ENDER BOI" ⟟ said excitingly back.
We went up to my room and played ⏃ little bit of horror games and ⏃ lot of minecraft  of course ⟟ got jumpscared and killed ⏃ lot and ⏃ creeper had to blow up me and Ranboo's  house but we fixed it. Shlatt at some point came upstairs to check if we were ok because he heard screaming and we were, but even tho he was drunk he still cares about us he also told us Tommy,Wilbur, and techno were coming over to hang out for an hour so me and Ranboo were excited we could play minecraft and play in the garden together.

     [Time skip to when the other boys got there]

Still Tubbo POV
Tommy was the first one up the stairs then Techno and then Wilbur. Tommy me Ranboo Techno and Wilbur played minecraft for about 2 hours then we went out to the garden to dance to random music then the 3 had to go back home.
___________________________________________
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER HOPEFULLY ⟟ SWEAR

272 words read