"The beginning"

,, Yells and screams of humans, such as screams of people calling my name. I had two feelings, either getting my soul ripped out or like I was drowning in something hard, soft, I dont remember what it was but this thing was swallowing me hole.

The air was cold, my vision was blurry and I felt like I was going to fall asleep in a long slumber. I was weak and definitely not healthy, but than I heard someone say....... " ,, Fillip? Fillip!!" a voice yelled.

The beginning

,, Fillip!! " I woke up heavily breathing.

,, Hailey!" I gasped trying to breathe properly .

I was sitting upwards in a park with a playground and a forest near by. I looked at Hailey while the soft light wind flew through my hair.

Her ocean blue eyes were looking at me worriedly her gaze full of confusion and slight amusement. Her hair was short the length being just above her shoulders and light blond, she had white rags with mismatched pieces of cloth covering some holes left in the clothing. Her gaze looks annoyed, but don't let that fool you, she's really kind when you talk to her.

,, What happend to your hair?" she finally said.

Confused and a bit dazed I asked ,, what do you mean? Is something wrong with my hair? "

.,, your hair is purple. " she said matter of factly.

,, what..?" I looked at her, trying to detect the lie. She was completely serious.

"you're serious?!" I whisper yelled dejectedly. ,, Fillip, your hair is legit purple, it looks like you were born with purple hair. " She said sounding slightly worried now.

I started shaking, me as a six year old, finds this horrible. I always had black hair and it suddenly changed!

,, Noooooo, now I look like a girl.... " I said crying my eyes out.

,, I was about to call your parents, seems like you dont need your parents tho," she said sounding amused once again "it looks like you need therapy " I could hear the grin in her voice. Damn it Hailey. Nows not the time for jokes.

Hailey is one year older than me, like every other meeting of two friends, we both met in an alley. You heard me correct, an alley. She ran away bravely fom her orphan siblings. I on the other hand was running from a feral cat chasing me.

Hailey and I have alot in common. I was surprised when I found out she also likes comics and the storys about ancient times. We both also like math and art class. It was a bit freaky at first to see how we have such similar interests, but it was No surprise to anyone that we became best friends.

Our favorite pet is a ferret.It was always our dream to have a pet ferret. I promised her ages ago, that if we had the money, I would get her one.

,, Fillip!! " a voice yelled. ,, Isnt that your mom?" Hailey asked with a bored voice.

"guess there is no need to call that therapist," she said looking slightly disappointed but entertained all the same.

,, True! Thanks for telling me, I barely recognized her voice" I said ignoring the last comment.

I slowly got up, stretching my sore muscles. My fingers ran through my hair wich... Is purple... and is also a problem I will deal with another time.

,, well then, bye!"

,, see ya. "

Hailey waved at me goodbye.

I walked up to my adoptive mother. She has black hair, that usually would go to her waist but she keeps in a tight bun, light skin and abnormally green eyes. They are sharp and don't miss anything. Just like she is now, she normally wears formal dresses. I dont understand the appeal. Must get stuffy.

She is a smart woman, though sometimes I think she is unsatisfied with my adoptive father. I suspect she isn't entirely faithful. If you get my drift...