The Origins of the Orange Chump

After the Grinch died of a heart attack from an oversized heart, he was reborn in many other forms. Today we are going to talk about the Orange Chump in particular.

One day a Caucasian little boy was walking across the Sahara desert. He was hungry and sunburned. He held his belly, in pain and anguish, crouched over, whilst chanting "I'm so white, and so hungry".
The sand began to speak to him. "We have food for you, but we will only give it to you if you roll around in this poisonous orange sand we have for you. It will turn your skin orange and your beliefs twisted."
The boy began to cry.
"There's got to be some other way. I'm going to starve or burst into flames"
"There's no other way", the sand replied.
So the boy rolled around in the orange dirt the sand provided for him, and he received sand, just as he was promised. The people of the land were terrified and started running away. Eventually, the people realized he was harmless and began to laugh and chant, "Orange Chump, Orange Chump, you are Caucasian dump"
Once he revealed his name to the world, he became known as the 45th President of the United State of America. These are the revelations of people who lived during his times.