Hoodie × reader (pt1)

The rain thumped against my living room window.

as I sat on the floor letting my tears glide down my face and fall from the tip of my chin.

I sat curled up in a ball. the source of warmth coming from my comforter. as I sat in my bed.

I didn't know how long I had been sat here. or how long ago the repetitive vibration of my phone paused.

As i lifted my head into a better position. I glanced at the time.

A slight pain stabbing into my heart. As I realized how long I'd sat here. "12pm" I sighed under my breath. as I struggled to sit up groaning as all the bones in my body stretched, admitting a loud popping noise.

I slowly shuffled into the kitchen barely picking up my feet from the floor. wrapping my arms around my body in a tight hug. in order to keep warm. I walked over to the dish rack grabbing a blue mug.

Bringing the mug over to the sink. i flipped the faucet letting the cold water run into the drain as I washed the cup out and filled it with water.

I lifted the cup up to my slightly peeled lips and began to take sips turning around and exited the scullery and making my way through the dining room.

heading towards my bage carpets stairs, passing all of my once happy memories. captured in frames. and making my way down the dark hallway.

Slamming my door closed

After my dad's recent death. the dreams have gotten worse.

And my hallucinations have only become more and more vivid.

I walked closer to my dresser.
Picking up my orange pill bottle I dry swallowed. three of my antipsychotic meds
Coughing. at the bitter aftertaste.

picking out a knee length grey tshirt. And my favorite fluffy white socks. along with a pair of pink lacy underwear.

I set those clothes on my bed. and began stripping my clothes starting with my shirt

As I tredded to my bathroom door. I struggled to unclasp my bra. finally removing it once I entered my bathroom. letting it hit my white tiled floor. as I began to unbutton my jeans only I paused my pants half way down my thighs, when I heard shuffling come from behind my shower curtain.

I stayed still making sure to keep as quiet as possible. I stayed paused like this for what felt like ages. but was really only two seconds. as I slowly began to move. my pants back up my legs. rebuttoning my pants. as I reached over to my plunger. that was conveniently placed near my toilet.

Holding it up like a makeshift bat. as I approached my shower curtains slowly trying to make as little sound As possible

The World around me seemed to slow. as I pulled back the Curtains. quickly backing up Incase there was a intruder.

BLOOD

'What the actual fuck' the world around me began to spin

as I saw a rather tall man. standing in my bath tub.

As he stepped Out of the shower. With his bloody hunting boots. And began stalking towards me. like Some kind of predator.

my brain was struggling to process what I needed to do.

I sized the seemingly 6 foot tall lanky man up and down he had very bulky shoulders with a very athletic body not to muscle but not to soft.

he wore combat boots that seemed to be covered in mudd and some sort of red substance.

paired with a regular pair of jeans that looked to be a. Little riped on the knees.

just like his boots his pants where covered in Mudd and the same dark red liquid.

I looked further up and covering his head was a mask with what looked to be a frown stitched into it

I turned on my heels and turned towards the closed door I quickly reached for the handle fumbling to unlock the door.

before I could twist the handle a strong hand gripped my hair and pulled me back away from the door.

I squealed as he held me by my waist and pulling me into his strong muscular build

He didn't move or talk from what I could guess he was watching me struggle to get out of. His. Grasp

After awhile he moved his hand to turn me around while his other hand wrapped around my neck releasing my waist he slammed me into the door causing me to gasp.

His knee slowly came up between my legs holding helping to hold me up accidentally rubbing his knee onto my crotch

at that moment I realized how vulnerable I was to this man I almost wanted to face palm.

At my own stupidity but right now was not the time to be self conscious I needed to get out of his grasp almost as if he was reading my mind he loosened his hand

I gasped in air and coughed

With his hand still wrapped loosely rapped around my neck he leaned in closer.

and I could hear his hard breathing against his mask.

--------

(⁠☞⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠☞ Wassup guys just wanted to post and say I'm back!!! and don't worry part two is coming out as soon as possible 😉