[1]Mixed feeling?

*Your pov*  (1990) I wake up in the morning feeling all woozy. Oh right, I spent the night at billie's and mike's place. I get up and get ready for school.

 My fliphone rings, billie's calling. I pick up the phone, "Hey y/n, you up?" Billie speaks. "Hey billie, what's wrong?" I respond. "Nothing, just checking up on you." He says, "Also want a ride?" "Yea sure, is mike going to be there?" I asked. " Nah he's taking the bus, why?" Billie questioned. "Oh nothing just asking." I say. "Well i'm coming in about 8 minutes or so, i have to pick up adrienne first, cya in a bit" 

He hangs up the call. All i'm think about is that one line I said " Is Mike going to be there." I have been thinking about Mike for a while. Is this some mixed emotion? Am I starting to care about him? Then I start to think.. Am i falling for... Micheal ryan pritchard? I always stare at him, and think about him. Us 3 along with John kiffmeyer, have been friends forever, and I don't even think Mike even thinks about me! Sooner, I hear beeping outside and grabbed my bag and headed out. 

I get in Billie's car and Adrienne, His girlfriend is in the front seat. We hug eachother and i hugged Billie. "Hey y/n." The couple says.  "Hey. Billie do you know why Mike took the bus?" I question. "I don't know, he just decided to go, why do you keep on asking me that?" He asked in suspicion. I blush, "I don't know man, He never takes the bus." I say. I think to my head. Mike never goes on the bus, he always rides with his best friend. Is it because of me? Is Mike trying to avoid me? Last time Billie gave me a ride, Mike rode the bus. All these thoughts control my head the whole ride.

We all entered the school, I see Mike talking to John. Billie goes up to Mike to say hi. I'm looking around the school hoping Mike doesn't look at me. Then, "Hey y/n you alright?" Mike says. "Yeah Mike, I'm fine. I have to go to the bathroom" I say, before i started rushing to the bathroom room. In the bathroom i think to my head, That stare in his eyes when he asked me if i was fine. His  beautiful blue eyes. I'm going all out on Mike. 

I go out of the bathroom, head to my next class. Algebra. Mike and Billie were the class clowns of the class. Mike sat two seats away from me, and  Billie was next to him. John was next to me. All class ,my head was thinking of Mike. All the thoughts in my head had Mike's name in them. I was drawing an M in my journal, Mike's initial. "Mike! Stop throwing paper at Jason's head!" Ms Turner yelled. Mike turned to Billie and they started laughing. I can't believe I'm falling for one of  my best friends! 

After class, Mike walks up to me, "Hey y/n you alright? You were acting odd this morning, I just wanted to check up on you." He says. " Oh hey mike. Yes i'm alright, i'm just a little tired from our sleepover." I say to him. "Want to get lunch with me, Billie and John?" He asks. "Sure." I say to him. We walk together to his car with Billie and John. We listen to our favorite band, The Ramones. We went to our favorite place to eat. We get out of the car and Billie walks up to me,       "Hey y/n...."  

Chapter 2 coming soon🫶🏼