We meet again

Manga spoilers

The art is not mine
Note from the writter:
This takes place after they both die
a lot of bad grammar
Also this is my first story so don't judge me much

Muichiro's POV

i can't feel my legs everything just hurts so much. Is the demon dead? I think so. Please tell me Himejima and Sanemi's okay, Genya too. I feel funny around him.I never really felt attracted to anyone so i didn't think about dating but...when i saw him in the swordmith village my heart skipped a beat. Since i became a hashira everyone was worrying about others or themselfs, no one cared about me because i am one of the strongest demon slayers so i must be always okay, but the way he wrapped my hand in bandages was so gentle his eyes are beautiful his face is so cute i wanted to stare at him forever but then i snaped back to the fight against upper one. I hear someone comming to me. Himejima? He's okay good...oh no i'm blacking out, I guess this is the end of my life.

Wha- it doesn't hurt anymore. I open my eyes and there he is, my brother Yuichiro

"Why didn't you run away" yui says
I couldn't leave my commrades like that" i reply "you were only 14 you have to go back"yui says tearing up "why can't you just praise me, i did everything i could and you're still not proud of me" I start tearing up too
"I didn't want you to die" yui replies
He comes closer and we hug.
"Let's go to our parents they missed you so much" Yui tells me

Genya's POV

YES YES we did it the demon is dead.
I can't move he sliced me in half, Damn it i can't regenerate. Is everyone okay? Himejima is walking to me
"Himejima,Aniki,Tokito are you okay?" I say worriing "Yes we are okay" Himejima replies "Tokito,Tokito I'm okay please help Tokito" I won't forgive myself if something happens to him. The first time i met him i thought he was a girl, a beutiful girl. I got a crush, later i learnd that he's a boy, but the crush didn't go away.
He's so pretty and strong ,and amaizing. The way he's eyes sparkled when i looked at them.
As Himejima left i saw Nemi he's unconscious but seems okay.
I feel my body crumbling.
A while later Nemi opened his eyes and rushed to me in panic.
"WAAAAAH" he screams "what's going on, why are you crumbling like a damon" he continues
"Sa-nemi" i can't speak it hurts
"DON'T WORRY! YOUR BIG BROTHER WILL SAVE YOU!"this is the first time i saw him cry like this"Sanemi I'm sorry"If i was stronger this would end differently, I'm so useless. This is what i deserve "I wanted to protect you, because my nemi is the nicest person in the world" that's the last thing i said ,the next moment everything went black.

Then i saw them, i can finally see my siblings again

Muichiro's POV

It's so peacefull here... I'm sitting here with my parents and Yuichiro but suddenly i see 5 kids running somewhere. "Where are they going?" I ask. "Probably someone else died, someone from their family" Yui says coldly. I didn't think much of it until i saw them and the last person i wanted to see. Genya. We make eye contact and i can see him tearing up. He puts his brother down and starts to slowly come closer to me.
"No No this can't be happening y-you can't die" Genya sobed "you have to go back and fight you have to survive" why does everyone want me to go back for fu€k's sake let me finally rest.
"I'm so sorry i wasn't strong enough, It's my fault you're dead." Genya dropped on his knees "Hey hey look at me, you did such a great job" I take his face in my hands and wipe away his tears. "You were so brave, I'm so proud of you" I can feel a tear fall down my face. He pulls me closer to a hug.

Genya's POV

Mui's so warm. I held him close to me as we hugged. Unfortunately this romantic moment was ruined by a voice "Okay that is enough i do not approve of this". I saw a boy that looks exactly like mui, must be his twin. "Shut up Yuichiro stop ruining the moment or we will tie you to a tree again" my sister said. "You tied my brother to a tree?" Mui asks "Yea the Kamado's helped" My brother joins the conversation. "See how thoose little demons have been treating me" Yui says angrily. "We would treat you nicely if you weren't so mean"My sister replies to him"
"To be fair i told you to be kinder honey" a woman says, i'm guessing she's mui's mom.

A month later

Muichiro's POV

I'm glad everything's okay. We defeaded Muzan and won the war but at what cost. I'm looking at the sky when suddenly a girl comes to me with flowers, that's Genya's sister what was her name again idk. "Theese are for you" she says " Okay? Thanks I guess but why would you give me flowers" i ask im a confused tone. "They aren't from me but from my brother, Genya. He's too embarrassed to give them to you so he sent me."
I can feel my face getting red I see Genya looking at me from behind the tree, our eyes meet. I smile a little take the flowers and Genya's sister gives me a big grin.
Later that day i found a boulder under a blossom tree, I climb and sit on the top of it with my legs hanging down. It's very relaxing. "Hey mui" someone says , It's Genya. Our eyes are on the same level and our lips are so close. I don't know why but suddenly i kissed him he looked shocked but kissed me back. After like 5 seconds i break the kiss, he gives me a big smile takes my hands and asks "Do you want to have a picnic with me?" "I would love to" I reply returning a small smile. "Okay I will pick you up in 2 hours" Genya says and leaves.

2 hours later

"We want to invite you to a picnic date hosted by our brother" two of Genya's siblings are standing in front of me. "Okay lead the way.
They lead me to a garden full of beutiful flowers. In middle of it was Genya sitting with his legs crossed on a blanket with great looking food around him."Hi" I say "Hello" Genya replies with a red face. I sit next to him and start eating. I see a mochi across from me so i stand up reach for it but trip and end up in Genya's lap. We just look at each other with faces like tomatoes. He smiles, hands me the mochi, puts his head on my shoulder and wraps his hands around me. He's so warm like a big pillow.
15 min later
The sun is setting and I'm getting a bit tired ,I will just close me eyes for a moment-.
I woke up in a room where am i? I look down and see that i'm lying on top of Genya. He opens his eyes and we stare at each other for a bit but
of course my brother had to open the door and start yelling "DON'T TOUCH MY BROTHER YOU A$$HOLE" he yelled. "WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? DON'T YOU WANT ME TO BE HAPPY" i yelled back. He stayed quiet and then said "If you hurt my brother i will chop you into pieces" "Not gonna happen" Genya replied. Yui nodded and left. Genya pulled me closer to his face and kissed me. I got comfortable and fell asleep again.

1340 words DAYUM that is longer than my homeworks. Anyways i hope you enjoyed this story. Don't forget to comment and point out any mistakes i made so i can fix them.
Check out my tik tok if you want
crazydream09
Hope you all great day. BYE