4 - Leaving so Soon?

1 Drink 2 Many - 03 Greedo

Elena

Cake.

Sneaking into this bar underage was nothing more bitter than a piece of sweet cake. Had I known persuading the bouncer without using my fake ID would be so easy, I would've never wasted my precious money. 

When I walked in a Bad Bunny song had just ended and 1 Drink 2 Many  began its turn on the track.

Saturday night explains how packed this club is filled with hundreds of young bodies. The booming business must be one of the many perks of this place doubling as a club and bar. Not only am I excited to explore the massive space of the building, the dance floor is begging me to paint a train of heel marks all over it.

This night just got a lot better.

The entire vicinity smells of alcohol and warm bodies. Through the practically overwhelming scents and blaring music I caught a whiff of grass. Grass that hopefully will find its way to me.

I headed straight to the bar but once I reached the counter I completely blanked on what to get. I don't like fancy drinks, I never really have. And besides, I just want to get drunk as fast as I can so I can have the most fun.

I need shots.

My eyes brighten at my plan, which is to hurry up and get to trying a lot of different alcohols. I'm not concerned about the money; I have more than enough given my profession, I just don't plan on wasting it on some fancy overpriced drink that I won't even like.

The bartender gave me two different shots to try and wow was he good looking. He seems like he's taking pleasure in getting all these people drunk and being laid-back makes him a lot more attractive. He's blessed with, or rather blessing me with, a sharp jawline, beautiful autumn eyes, and a breathtaking figure.

His manner is perfect yet effortless. The rolled up sleeves, his strong arms working the cocktail shaker to the bone, the unbuttoned shirt.

Stop drooling, Elena.

I take my focus away from the bartender and down the two shots on the damp counter in front of me. They burn my throat but it feels good. The reward is worth the journey I suppose.

As I wait for my next drinks I lightly scan the bar to take in how huge it is. My eyes wander around the room, becoming more observant when I'm not stealing glances with the bartender.

I decide to rest my arms on the gorgeous marble counter as I continue examining the space. It's infused with gold, navy blue, and black and cold to the touch.

There are two floors. The second appears to be the VIP area and the first floor has a very large dance floor with booths and tables all around. Not to mention the bar which nearly occupies my full attention for obvious reasons.

In addition to the individual beauties of the bar, currently including the arresting marble counter and bartender, lighting strips run along the underside of the counter and above the top shelf where the expensive bottles are on display and flash in sync with the music's rhythm. The dance floor's magic feels enhanced with the colorful lights dimming and brightening all around it, enticing me even greater.